• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Welsh ten monitoring..Wales

B

Bullitt

Worcester fly-half Matthew Jones has refused to rule out a move to a Welsh outfit when his contract expires at Sixways Stadium this June.

Capped just once by his country of birth, the pivot only recently returned from a long-term ankle problem, and has yet to cement his place ahead of Willie Walker in Mike Ruddock's line-up.

And despite Jones enjoying his time across the Severn Bridge in England, the 25-year-old admits a move to either Cardiff Blues, the Dragons, Scarlets or former side the Ospreys never falls out of the equation.

"I'm really enjoying Worcester and the challenge of the Guinness Premiership," said Jones, speaking to BBC Sport.

"But I've always had my eye on what's happening in the Welsh regions, and when a good time would be for me to come back home."

http://www.planetrugby.com/story/0,25883,3...5851677,00.html

Bah!
Nobody wants him back.
He was a poor fly half when Ospreys weren't an over-rated side.
He won't have a chance at scarlets got a couple of fly halves better than him; belive it or not but Parks would be a better choice for the blues, Dragons may consider him and ospreys have biggar and if he's injured gareth owen can step in - and Hook hasn't left the club yet.
Not sure anyone needs him.
That's not to say he won't return though.

Latest posts