• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What are your expectations of the new Rugby 2012?

LMAO^^^ what is your expectation jaffka? I never understood what you typed.. Are you saying your expectations are that a rugby runion game be on the xbox 360?... it is coming to x box 360 so I can say your expectations will be fulfilled

LMAO^^^ what is your expectation jaffka? I never understood what you typed.. Are you saying your expectations are that a rugby runion game be on the xbox 360?... it is coming to x box 360 so I can say your expectations will be fulfilled

Pretty much answered it yourself there...

pretty much the same as other game transitions to the 360, more features, better gameplay, and next-gen graphics. HD would be GREAT!

I'm not expecting anything about this game, don't get me wrong I will pre order for release day, but if I don't expect anything I can't be disappointed!

Cheerleaders? too much to expect?
:D
I'm really hoping for good liscensing for all the clubs. Let's get real clubs in there, lads!

I just want a good rugby game on ps3, thats runs smothly all over the game, and has some good modes, either manager mode, be a pro or just even world league again

im hopeing it will be as good as the previous rugby games as im a big fan of hb studios rugby games. I think they will put 100% in to the game and we will get the best rugby game yet, i hopehb will get some screen shots availible and show us what the game look like at the moment

MANY THANKS TO HB FOR ANNOUNCING RUGBY 2012

It would be good with at least 720p and good graphics. More tournaments and all liscenced rather than duplicated players. have a better rating of players and teams. More stadiums and all with real names. Get more assistance from IRB and other organistations. Create your own tournament would be good. A proper manager mode rather than a world league. one where you must coach a random unknown team, must manage finances and more like the fifa 10 manager mode. Good online play and updates for rosters constantly. Have a live season like fifa. Have domestic tournaments like ITM cup, heartland champs and currie cup etc. Way better onfield stats and graphics and better commentary. More realistic injuries and injury periods.

Seriously, it can't be too difficult to perform the Jonah Lomu process with the current technology. It seems as though every rugby game that has followed Jonah Lomu has deviated from what we all want, excellent gameplay. If 2012 doesn't deliver fast and responsive gameplay, then it will fall into the Rugby League Live category, and for those of you who haven't played this "next-gen" installment, Rugby League 2 is actually superior to this game! Nuff said.

Seriously, it can't be too difficult to perform the Jonah Lomu process with the current technology. It seems as though every rugby game that has followed Jonah Lomu has deviated from what we all want, excellent gameplay. If 2012 doesn't deliver fast and responsive gameplay, then it will fall into the Rugby League Live category, and for those of you who haven't played this "next-gen" installment, Rugby League 2 is actually superior to this game! Nuff said.

i disagree completely, rugby league live is awsome! just needs franchise!

Originally i was just wanting a huge improvement on the gameplay, but after seeing "Rugby League Live" i was soooo disappointed with the graphics... (looks like it's on PS2 or Xbox) if this game has new rosters (possibly with online updates) and only a few gameplay improvements but looks as good/real as "Fifa 10" and has no glitches i'd be happy with that

Tbh, I don't care if the game is even worse than 08, all I want is for a new Rugby game to finally be released! :p

Please... make it harder.

'Nuff said.

It will be online play that keeps me from being disappointed. There are a bunch of other things I want (manager mode, ability to set up an online tournament/league with multiple friends, improved gameplay) but online play has the biggest influence to sway me between disappointment and excitement.

Rugby League Live is a flop.. Hope Rugby 2012 is nothing like it.
I agree with mcougy Online Play is a must.

It would also be massive if the players had indivdual form and also developed in terms of skill levels and gained or lost skills depending on how often they where played. This would force players to rottate their teams and lead to a more realistic game.

If it's a step up from Rugby 08 I'd be happy. Just chuck in updated rosters, customisable stats and comps, online play and improved gameplay and I'd be stoked. Also do something about quitters, Rugby League Live online is terrible for quitters and I think Rugby 2012 could be the same.

Latest posts