• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What aren't you listening to?

I like a lot of the Chillis stuff, but I'm not surprised they divide people...

I'm surprised Invictus could narrow it down to the 'one' about drugs though!

Haha yeah it was just a joke. I don't hate the RHCP or anything, I just wouldn't listen to them by choice. Still better than most rap etc...

I do tend to dislike 90% of the music found in the charts. It does tend to be either sh*t, or highly annoying.

Rich Taff has it spot on regarding modern RnB. It's mostly horrendously horrible.

A hefty amount of modern rap is also going down the ****ter, but there's still plenty of good stuff out there if you avoid the generic chart stuff, but that's the same with just about all genres.

David Guetta and Calvin Harris can go f**k themselves.

Oh and one final thing, RHCP rule, shame on you for thinking any different. They may have gone downhill slightly since Californication, but they're still one of the best bands of the last 20 years.

I just can't listen to dubstep. It sounds like the ******* child of a dial up modem and a broken printer.
Daft Punk as well. Get Lucky is awful, just tripe.
RHCP are just so... Tepid.
Any of the emo music that has infested the last few pages of What are you listening to.

Dubstep, Nicki Minaj, Heavy/Death Metal (I can vomit over a mic as well), LMFAO (****), Lil Wayne and whoever else falls into that retarded ****witted category.

oh and agreed with Hein, sokkie treffers? Kill me now please

The Black Eyed Peas are the worst.

And Will.i.am is the worst of the worst.

The Black Eyed Peas are the worst.

And Will.i.am is the worst of the worst.

I gotta feeling...

Hate. That. Song.

Sounds good Hein, I'll be over next week, please prepare your finest Boerewors.

Ah, the new Daft Punk album is absolute dog sh*t.
Quite liked their old stuff, and was looking forward to the new album but then they apparently just diarrhoead all over a studio and produced that.
People were going absolutely nuts over it when it was released, but I bet 99% would think it was terrible if it didn't have "Daft Punk" or "Pharrell Williams" written all over it.

There is nothing new about it, it's just **** music that was **** 30 years ago.
Nailed it, Olyy, it's all the name.

Ah, the new Daft Punk album is absolute dog sh*t.
Quite liked their old stuff, and was looking forward to the new album but then they apparently just diarrhoead all over a studio and produced that.
People were going absolutely nuts over it when it was released, but I bet 99% would think it was terrible if it didn't have "Daft Punk" or "Pharrell Williams" written all over it.

Daft Punk annoy me no end. They're a pretty good act, but for some reason they're the only electronic act that seems to get much mainstream attention. People jizz over essentially everything they do whilst ignoring a lot of better acts and show no interest should you suggest them. Irritating.

One More Time is possibly in my top 10 songs ever.

Latest posts