• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What do you do after your team has lost?

if england.... just think why are they so inconsistent
if bristol.... wish we had the money that leicester does

Our club team lost for only 2nd time this season, got a semi final next week qualifying as second top team. Lost against the top qualifier. Was really wierd as we'd gone pretty much the whole season without a loss (1st was in 2nd game, 2nd in last pool game), so definitely a surreal feeling in sheds afterwards.

<div class='quotemain'>
Copious amounts of alcohol
[/b]

There's no better way to go about a team's loss.
[/b][/quote]

No BETTER way? No other way conceivable, more like it. I had lots of Waratahs hangovers this year. Can I sue them for liver damage?

got quite used to loosing being a newcastle fan (football and rugby) but it doest get much better the more it happens so its generally followed by a bit of whinging, cursing and then a few beers.

Great Topic first off all.

I`ve seen your comments and you got me some ideas.

Anyway, let me just tell what i`m doing after my Boks are losing - lesson for the other Bokke supporters

1. Close your eyes

2. Picture yourselfs in the last century when we used to kick everybody arses included those silver ferns nimrods. Now, that must do the trick heheh!

3. Remember the great Bokke moments!

4. Now your eyes

5. Aren`t we still the best rugby nation in the world|
[/b]

Sounds like when you closed your eyes, you started dreaming!!!

Since I get my tapes of Bristol from a friend in England sent to me I always know whether we won or lost...

But I watch the losing efforts anyway... Sigh.

But if it's really a heartbreaker, I just sort of start walking around my neighborhood.

I complain, my family say im so negative when it comes to the canes, but ive got a right to complain! How can the canes beat the top ranked team then lose against a team at the bottom of the table? No excuses, I HATE Gopperth!!!!!!!!!!!

Patronising as it sounds if my rugby team losing ever really, really got to me I'd probably stop going...I already have Everton to make me miserable, I couldn't handle two teams doing it to me. The only thing that bothers me about Waterloo are the attendances....as long as there are fans to keep the club going that's all that matters.

if i actually was playing... v, unlikely,

i would consider ways of getting my team to stop losing

take a long hot shower...than I get dressed and lay on bed and replay the game over and over and over and over and over in my head....reviewing my mistakes....what I could have done....and all the "What If's"...than I sleep to dull the pain..lol.....long long sleep...it always helps.

Latest posts