• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What game are you playing now?

Hey air ben, i followed Black through production on !GN, after reading the review im not sure if im going to pick it up or not. Anyhow, is it A) as repetitive as IGN claims it is, B) does the lack of any multiplayer detract from its appeal- Ign said the main campaign was a bit dull at times.
Thanks

And iam currently playing
Toca 3
Rugby 2006

and eagerly awaiting the release of Guitar Hero in a month or two.

Rugby 2006
Toca/V8's

just waiting for my xbox360 in which i own the following
FNR3
TW06
GRAW

i ve been playing a bit of farcry and halo 2, but rugby 06 has taken up most of my spare time.

Now I'm also just waiting on my xbox 360 and will probably get fight night 3

I like your avatar there air ben

Hey air ben, i followed Black through production on !GN, after reading the review im not sure if im going to pick it up or not. Anyhow, is it A) as repetitive as IGN claims it is, cool.gif does the lack of any multiplayer detract from its appeal- Ign said the main campaign was a bit dull at times.
Thanks[/b]

The game is awsome...

The story mode completely makes up for the lack of multiplayer...my only beef with the game is that the levels seem really long, and you cant save half way through a level and come back to it but...

I haven't read anything on IGN about it but I would extremely recommend it...as it is such a challenging game, a blast a minute with ace graphics...

BUY IT!

I have been playing Rugby 06 and Call of Duty 2

My Xfire account is blackmondayuk if anyone wants a game

BM

Rugby 06 - this game is the shizzle

Black - mean graphics, but abit repetitive

V8 Supercars 3 - this is mean too

Originally posted by EVOL+Mar 20 2006, 10:37 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-gjohn85
@Mar 21 2006, 08:15 AM
Tiddly Winks
Don't you mean hide the sausage? :lol:[/b]
Not quite :p

For those who don't understand.......
NNS_TIDDLYWINKS_502.jpg

......It is probably called something else in different countries.

yeah its called that here in NZ too

Aparrently Tana Umaga doesn't think its a great game though

lol no, when he was playing rugby the ref thought they were playing tiddly winks :) he was just pointing out it was rugby :D

that was a funny call though :)

Originally posted by woosaah@Mar 21 2006, 11:44 AM
lol no, when he was playing rugby the ref thought they were playing tiddly winks :) he was just pointing out it was rugby :D

that was a funny call though :)
meh, tiddly winks suckseseserez

peaknuckle now theres a game of strategy and strength and dexterity and.........

thumb wrasslin to the laymans

Originally posted by esoj@Mar 21 2006, 01:33 PM
coin rugby isn't to bad either.
That was a good way to pass time in class. My conversions used to always let me down. Dam fat thumbs.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Mar 21 2006, 02:39 PM
WTF is coin rugby? :eek:
You need a table and a coin.

The object is to push the coin across the table and slightly over the edge in 3 gos. If you manage to do this you have to flick the coin up into your hand to score the try.
Then to take the conversion you spin the coin, catch it between your thum and flip it through the posts which are the other person's hands. If you push it off the table on your first go it's a penalty against you.

yep that is what coin rugby is all about. my conversions were also bad as well. some people were just freakish at that game

i like coin rugby but i tend to aim it at the other persons face instead of the "posts"

oh so thats not what you were meant to do?

yeah i used to like coin rugby, but for some reason i always thought it resembled league more than rugby :p

Latest posts