• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What game are you playing now?

Farcry is becoming a favourite on live atm.

I got Battlefield 2:MC the other day and wasnt very impressed... :huh:

I have started playing Call of Duty 2 again, epsecially now a new patch is out, any ideas on what it is like? There are two new map available.

My xfire is blackmondayuk if you want a game.

BM

Command and Conquer Generals and Pro Rugby Manager on PC Love those games and Rugby 06 and GTA SA on my ps2.

Bought some new games,

* Swat 4 = PC - Completed the 3rd game on the xbox & enjoyed it, I am enjoying the 4th aswell

* Day Of Defeat: Source = PC - Enjoying playing it, but I much preferred the older version of DOD. This one is frantic online.

* TES4 Oblivion = PC - Really awesome game, I've spent hours on it & loving it, Only problem is it doesn't look that good on my PC.

* Ghost Recon AW = X360 - Really good so far, but I haven't played it much though.

Resident Evil 4 and Shadow of the Colossus .... although recently they've been put aside for the "rock-tastic" game that is guitar hero!

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 12 2006, 12:18 PM
Why dont you play oblivin on the 360?
I was gonna get it for the 360, but I couln't afford to go out & pay £39.99 as I bought the other games in the same few weeks & besides, I thought I'd prefer the pc controls to the 360.

Originally posted by gjohn85+Mar 24 2006, 10:24 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-el_tk
@Mar 23 2006, 08:55 PM
so I flipped on FM2005
You're sooo last season. FM06 is where it at...........biatch [/b]
Bog off, I almost bought it but then I bough Call of Duty 2 instead. And I tried to buy it 2 weeks ago with the HMV vouchers I got for doing market research but they didn't have it. So I'm thinking I wait for 2007.

I just brought Tiger Woods 04 from the Warehouse brand new for $6.00, bloody good game it is.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Apr 3 2006, 10:21 PM
It sucks balls for the Xbox. get it for the PC instead! ;)
My unlce bought it for the 360 & I had a go of it & its much better than the pc version IMO, Ok it only supports upto 24 players via xbox live as apposed to 64 on the pc, but it's lagg free (providing you have broadband)

I am tempted to get Battlefield 2 on the 360, but I am supposed to save up for more driving lessons & I want to get a HD LCD tv too.

Battlefield 2 MC sux, theres no instant action for singleplayer, just a campaign. Its good for online but not sp. Its sposed to be the same for the 360. Best to get BF2 for pc, that atleast has intstant battle for sp.

i may get back to playing gta san andreas but im currently playing wolfenstein on ps2.

i am currently playing tiger woods 06 and back to fiffa 06 again, in fiffa i really dont have a clue what i am doing. i am in the MLS as DC United. cant be bothered scouting for players or anything as the players that i do scout for suck. or my scouts are 2 useless to find anyone. anyone know how many seasons this goes for?

i am enjoying tiger woods, won 2 tornys then tottally stuffed up on the fourth (missed the first cut and the fourth cut) but its good fun. I dont like how some of the courses alternate, kinda annoying.

Currently Madden NFL 06 and BLIC 2005 (still love it).

I really want to get NBA Ballers: Phenom but I don't think I'll be able to get it over here in the UK - looks great. If anyone can help it would be appreciated. I also want MLB 06: The Show (don't think I can get that either) and NBA 2K6.

Coco

Ninja Gaiden Black is my current game...

Pretty hard but addictive.

Halo 2 and Gotham 2 are my most online played games....and Farcry Instincts Evolution aint bad either.

Latest posts