• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What game are you playing now?

Pc zone demo disk,

with Star Wars Empire at war, Lotr BFME 2, FSW 10H,Cm 06

Very good demo disk and very good magazine, I recommend it.

BM

playing fifa 06

starting to **** me off...i have it on world class which gives me a challenge..though it makes my goalkeeper act like an arshole!

he punches away soft shots and even concedes gay goals..

i try substituting the goalkeeper..but he does the same!

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 25 2006, 07:34 PM
playing fifa 06

starting to **** me off...i have it on world class which gives me a challenge..though it makes my goalkeeper act like an arshole!

I have just realised that Fifa06 is only good on PS2.

On XBox you cannot do any of the fancy stuff the way you do on PS2 becasue the buttons are laid out differently and the Xbox version will not let you edit it the way you want to.

It is mainly the ball contol button (R2 on PS2). There is no R2 on Xbox so you cannot do it....the R1 on Xbox is used for sprint.....so how are you meant to do hold down the ball control button with a right thumb while doing the fancy moves which requires another right thumb at the same time???????.....does this mean we curl around the right hand fingers to hold down the ball control button while the right thumb manipulates the fancy moves stick????

Stupid XBox control!!! They should have allowed us to use L1 as a ball control button!!!

yea playstation control pad has got to be the best...

love playing fifa 06 when connecting the sound system to it..creates a good atmosphere

btw is pro evolution 5 better?

Originally posted by Gay-Guy+Apr 25 2006, 07:44 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Apr 25 2006, 07:34 PM
playing fifa 06

On XBox you cannot do any of the fancy stuff the way you do on PS2 becasue the buttons are laid out differently and the Xbox version will not let you edit it the way you want to.

It is mainly the ball contol button (R2 on PS2). There is no R2 on Xbox so you cannot do it....the R1 on Xbox is used for sprint.....so how are you meant to do hold down the ball control button with a right thumb while doing the fancy moves which requires another right thumb at the same time???????.....does this mean we curl around the right hand fingers to hold down the ball control button while the right thumb manipulates the fancy moves stick????

Stupid XBox control!!! They should have allowed us to use L1 as a ball control button!!! [/b]
Get an Xbox 360. That should fix that issue 100%

...Although not really worth it.

Mount&Blade.

Best. Shareware. Ever.

Anyone tried it yet, and if not why not?

Probably out on my own here but

PS2: Smackdown vs RAW 2006
PC: Guild Wars, Guld Wars Factions (this Friday)

Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 25 2006, 09:25 PM-->
Originally posted by Gay-Guy@Apr 25 2006, 07:44 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Apr 25 2006, 07:34 PM
playing fifa 06

Stupid XBox control!!! They should have allowed us to use L1 as a ball control button!!!
Get an Xbox 360. That should fix that issue 100%

...Although not really worth it. [/b]
Does it have 4 trigger buttons????

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 25 2006, 10:02 AM

love playing fifa 06 when connecting the sound system to it..creates a good atmosphere

Pro Evo > FIFA.

Originally posted by St Helens RLFC+Apr 26 2006, 07:13 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Apr 25 2006, 10:02 AM

Pro Evo > FIFA. [/b]
so in more, specific words for dummies?

Latest posts