• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What game are you playing now?

Originally posted by Black-Monday@Mar 21 2006, 06:12 AM
My Xfire account is blackmondayuk if anyone wants a game

BM
hey i play call of duty 2 online, excessively..

im up to the stage where peeps are calling me hacks, even when im not! :p

my best score was...45 - 9.....

still i came second.

umo plays cod2 aswell...if we can get enuff turfers on cod2 we could setup a tourney or sumfin :)

So I came home today and didn't feel like doing my homework so I flipped on FM2005 and went through a whole summer, pre-season friendlies and all that with Chelsea without saving the game and of course in my first Premiership match my game freezes with me 5-0 up after 52 minutes leaving me ****** off. And I still have my bloody homework to do. I really should be doing that now but here I am.

Man, all of this talk of coin rugby makes me miss school.

I used to be quite good at the try-scoring... My spinning in the conversions are what let me down. I'd spin it, and it would go on 30-cm wide circles so I had to follow it and jam my thumbs into it.... Who needs constant electronic stimulation when you have Ball-in-a-cup!? Mexicos favourite toy for over 300 years! Toss the ball, catch it in the cup, drop it out of the cup, toss it and catch it again! The ball is on a string and attached to the cup, so it's okay if you don't catch the ball in the cup.

Ball-in-a-cup, Ball-in-a-cup,
It's a Ball. In. A. Cup.
Ball in a cup!
Ball-in-a-cup!!

Got a snes emulator for my psp and am playing nhl 94 atm. fights and blood on the ice - sweeet.

Originally posted by Air Ben@Mar 26 2006, 06:14 AM
Good way of learning a foreign language though...
Just like watching rugby on the welsh channels, although i would rather it be french. Welsh is a cack language.

BM

For the pc I am playing Far Cry,

For the xbox, Fifa 06 & rugby 06

Not playing anything on the 360 as I ain't got it, its at Microsofts repair centre getting fixed.....hopefully.

Latest posts