• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Any more news on that new rugby game (that's probably going to be terrible).

Silence since the middle of May.

I really wish Big Ant would jump into Rugby Union. They've done a decent job with some obscure sports, and succeeded already in the past with a Rugby League game.

Put around 6 hours into Assassin's Creed Odyssey and having a lot of fun. Haven't played an AC game since the first one (which bored me silly tbh) but the Ancient Greece/Greek Myth angle appealed to me and glad I gave it a go.

It's frikkin huge too, reckon it's gonna be a 100 hour plus play through.

Being honest I loved the AC games.
Odyessy
Origins
AC 2
AC Brotherhood
AC 3
Unity
Blackflag

Are all really good games IMO.
TBH you could get them all dirt cheap now anyway.

AC 2 was a big step up from 1.

Well I've also got Origins, so will probably play that as well at some point (based off of how much I'm enjoying Odyssey)... think that'll not be for some time though as I've got Odyssey plus all the dlc to get through.

I used to love the AC games but stopped playing them at Revelations

Do you need to have played them all to understand what's going on in the newer ones?
I don't know if I have the time (/don't even know if theyre available on PS4) to play catch-up but Black Flag and Odyssey look great

Do you need to have played them all to understand what's going on in the newer ones?
I don't know if I have the time (/don't even know if there available on PS4) to play catch-up but Black Flag and Odyssey look great

I looked into this before starting and... apparently not. As far as I can tell Odyssey is chronologically the earliest game and set before the Assassin's guild was even set up. It's basically an open sandbox of a game which starts off pretty 300-ish before becoming a bit more Clash of the ***ans by the end.

I don't know if I have the time (/don't even know if theyre available on PS4) to play catch-up but Black Flag and Odyssey look great

No.

Both are fine stand alone.
The lore is fun and all.

Black flag is the most fun Pirate game about so far.
If you liked Black sails I think it makes it that bit more fun as well.

Last edited:
Excellent! That's my next purchase after I complete God of War sorted

Strange you mention black sails because I googled pirate games after that finished because I wanted more - saw black flag mentioned a lot but I gave it a miss because I hadn't played AC3

Well I've also got Origins, so will probably play that as well at some point (based off of how much I'm enjoying Odyssey)... think that'll not be for some time though as I've got Odyssey plus all the dlc to get through.

Good to know.

I stopped playing AC after Syndicate, as I hated the whole brother/sister switch in the game, felt it didn't work well.

And then I read a lot of bad reviews about AC:Origins. So I'm glad to hear that Odyssey is better.

@TRF_Olyy - Black Flag has been my favourite AC game after AC2. Loved the whole pirate part of the story and the siege part with your ship.

Anyone gonna get Stadia?
I didn't realise how cheap it was: £179 for founders edition which includes 3 months of pro

Anyone gonna get Stadia?
I didn't realise how cheap it was: £179 for founders edition which includes 3 months of pro

Probably not... PS5 is a deffo and now that Microsoft has started to invest in first parties I'll be getting an Xbox Scarlet(?) too.

What with having to buy the new releases etc, so Stadia is probably not going to be worth it for me. Will keep an eye on it though just in case it offers something I'm unaware of.

Already in the process of upgrading my PC so prob a no.
PS5, Switch and PC will do me.

Would be tempting just because I like collecting gaming tech but ATM can't justify it.

Already in the process of upgrading my PC so prob a no.
PS5, Switch and PC will do me.

Would be tempting just because I like collecting gaming tech but ATM can't justify it.

What's winning me over is the cost
I want to get back into PC gaming but it's a big investment,
I've wanted a switch for ages n all, and they just don't get any cheaper ever
Next Gen of console's looming

£180 and then a subscription is interesting.
That said internet in my village isn't great so I doubt it'd even work here, PS Now was unplayable

Latest posts