• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

EA access has got me completely hooked on NHL 19
I've never even watched an NHL game, only seen ice hockey in the winter Olympics, but I'm completely hooked.
Its the only "be a pro" mode of a game that I've not found really boring, as well

Used to absolutely love EA Ice Hocky on the old Megadrive as a kid (& like you I never actually followed the sport). Haven't played a hockey game since but your post has me considering it.

Voice acting could be better but visually that's amazing.
So much nostalgia from the music and sound effects alone, really can't wait to play it

Voice acting could be better but visually that's amazing.
So much nostalgia from the music and sound effects alone, really can't wait to play it

I tend to prefer JP audio with subtitles these days. Worked really well with Nier:Automata and Monster Hunter World, both of which had unbearable voices

In an effort to continue whittling down the backlog... and try something a bit different, I just started Fist of the North Star: Lost Paradise. Gameplay (which I normally regard as the most important thing) is very basic button-mashing but... somehow, I'm loving it.

Intentional cliche-filled cheese, 80's style manga at its best, finding it really funny and already reckon I'll play through the whole story!

Duck FF7 remake and last of us part II are out within 10 days of each other......that going to be hard on my free time.

Also middle of 6 nations during the Wa;es and ireland matches!

About 60 hours in to a co-op playthrough of Divinity Original Sin 2 and it's just amazing so far. If it keeps up this level until the end it'll easily be a GOAT contender for me. Really looking forward to what this studio does with Baldur's Gate.

Also just a heads up that the current Humble Bundle Monthly is one of the best yet. £9.70 for Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy and Spyro Reignited Trilogy*. I spent about 5 hours over the weekend playing Crash and it was great in the age of microtransactions, live services, pay2win bullshit, etc. to just play a nice linear game that consists of a single purchase. The irony of it being an Activision game isn't lost on me.

*Also includes a COD game and 5 more unannounced games on November 1st - but don't expect much at all from them.

About 60 hours in to a co-op playthrough of Divinity Original Sin 2 and it's just amazing so far. If it keeps up this level until the end it'll easily be a GOAT contender for me. Really looking forward to what this studio does with Baldur's Gate.

I started Divinity OS yesterday and put about 7hours into it. Woke up at 4amish and couldn't get back to sleep so did another couple hours this morning. Finding it tough but a lot of fun, really scratches the Baldur's Gate itch. Was very close to pulling a sick day this morning.

I have over 200 hours on DOS2 and it is the best game on PC I have ever played, and easily my favorite RPG of all time. I hope Lohse is in your party as her questline is so cool! I didn't play it Co Op but I loved the game so much I just couldn't stop, and anything Larian ever releases will be an insta buy from me after that game.

I just finished Hollow Knight on PC, and it was phenomenal. My favorite 2D game ever quite honestly. Also finished a new pixel art Metroidvania game called Blasphemous, which I also loved. Can't get enough of this genre at the moment.

I have over 200 hours on DOS2 and it is the best game on PC I have ever played, and easily my favorite RPG of all time. I hope Lohse is in your party as her questline is so cool! I didn't play it Co Op but I loved the game so much I just couldn't stop, and anything Larian ever releases will be an insta buy from me after that game.

I just finished Hollow Knight on PC, and it was phenomenal. My favorite 2D game ever quite honestly. Also finished a new pixel art Metroidvania game called Blasphemous, which I also loved. Can't get enough of this genre at the moment.

Have a look at Supraland, should do the business for you

Tempting.

Was really tempted into picking one of these up but didn't realise how expensive switch games are - I was expecting sub-£40, but they can bugger off if I'm paying £50 for mario kart 8 - and cause it's nintendo these prices will never drop

Was really tempted into picking one of these up but didn't realise how expensive switch games are - I was expecting sub-£40, but they can bugger off if I'm paying £50 for mario kart 8 - and cause it's nintendo these prices will never drop

There's a code/voucher system for the online store that nets two triple-A games for £80. Plus having games like Hollow Knight, Darkest Dungeon... Basically all the indie goodness that's around these days, on the go is amazing

There's a code/voucher system for the online store that nets two triple-A games for £80. Plus having games like Hollow Knight, Darkest Dungeon... Basically all the indie goodness that's around these days, on the go is amazing
Aye, my issue is that it's the Nintendo IPs that I'm most interested in, which are the ones that are pricey/will remain pricey.

I might still get one eventually (though probably an original switch, second hand - because of the joycons) because I really do have a hankering for Mario Party/Kart

playing Links Awakening remaster on the switch...so fun, hope the re lease more of the old zelda's, just fun puzzle solving

far cry 5. not that great. FPS engine is pretty average

Anyone play ghost recon breakpoint yet? I'm excited about it but afraid it might be not that great.

Anyone play ghost recon breakpoint yet? I'm excited about it but afraid it might be not that great.

It's been slammed in reviews but a lot of the issues are apparently patchable. My brother is having fun with it, but he plays anything and everything that has a Tom Clancy link

Special edition "Only on Playstation" set looks pretty damn cool
nKT4kxY.jpg

currently playing a old school point and click i got for $3 on the nintendo store, lots of retro fun...also downloading witcher 3

Last edited:
Finished Ori and the Blind Forest. Loved it. It was so tragic and beautiful. Cannot wait for the next one. Next up is Dead Cells. Xbox game pass being on PC is the best thing ever.

Latest posts