• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

anyone else excited about Outer worlds?
Loved FO;NV

Also it's on game pass so if you have a Xbox or PC you can get it for £1 (If you haven't had game pass before)

anyone else excited about Outer worlds?
Loved FO;NV

Also it's on game pass so if you have a Xbox or PC you can get it for £1 (If you haven't had game pass before)
Yup, New Vegas was by far my fave Fallout... counting on it to fill the void in my life left after the World Cup is over.

Outer worlds, Death stranding, Fallen Order are the games I'm hoping for to carry me to the new year.

Will also most likely get COD as liked the meta and honestly just enjoy having a game I can play for 45/1 hour and just have fun.

Outer worlds, Death stranding, Fallen Order are the games I'm hoping for to carry me to the new year.
Yeah looking forward to all three of them, though still not quite sure how Death Stranding will work. Apparently Fallen Order will be a bit 'soulsy' which I'm really excited about.

Was just about to ask if anyones getting the new COD.
I didn't realise it was out so soon (I thought early next year).

I'll probably pick it up as MW/MW2 are two of my favourite FPSs
I'm not big on COD online (definitely a battlefield guy) but looks like they've put effort into the singleplayer

Was just about to ask if anyones getting the new COD.
I didn't realise it was out so soon (I thought early next year).

I'll probably pick it up as MW/MW2 are two of my favourite FPSs
I'm not big on COD online (definitely a battlefield guy) but looks like they've put effort into the singleplayer
My brother will pick it up at some point and I'll play it, prefer the WW2 games but anything they've done that's not futuristic or "sci fi-y" I've liked, MW2 was probably the one I played the most.

I won't buy it though, haven't bought a game since RDR2, and it was probably PGA 2014 before that. I still play those the odd time years later and no COD game would keep me engaged like that!

My brother will pick it up at some point and I'll play it, prefer the WW2 games but anything they've done that's not futuristic or "sci fi-y" I've liked, MW2 was probably the one I played the most.

I won't buy it though, haven't bought a game since RDR2, and it was probably PGA 2014 before that. I still play those the odd time years later and no COD game would keep me engaged like that!

What console you got?

Yeah looking forward to all three of them, though still not quite sure how Death Stranding will work. Apparently Fallen Order will be a bit 'soulsy' which I'm really excited about.

The new game play footage for Fallen Order looks sick. Reminds me a bit of a mix between Sekiro and The Surge. Goddamn I loved Sekiro. Best combat for me of all the Soulsborne games. Death Stranding is gonna be awesome cause Kojima. Might lack in the game play department but looks like one of those unique experiences, so I'm hoping it delivers on the hype. Im downloading Outer Worlds and have high hopes after that utter bug fest settlement needs help crock of shite that was Fallout 4.

I'm still way addicted to Dead Cells so not really playing anything else. Have no interest in COD whatsoever, so meh at that. Ps4 has been gathering dust so hopefully Death Stranding will help it out next month. I still have RDR2 to finish on it but it's just too damn boring for me.

The new game play footage for Fallen Order looks sick. Reminds me a bit of a mix between Sekiro and The Surge. Goddamn I loved Sekiro. Best combat for me of all the Soulsborne games. Death Stranding is gonna be awesome cause Kojima. Might lack in the game play department but looks like one of those unique experiences, so I'm hoping it delivers on the hype. Im downloading Outer Worlds and have high hopes after that utter bug fest settlement needs help crock of shite that was Fallout 4.

I'm still way addicted to Dead Cells so not really playing anything else. Have no interest in COD whatsoever, so meh at that. Ps4 has been gathering dust so hopefully Death Stranding will help it out next month. I still have RDR2 to finish on it but it's just too damn boring for me.
Yeah, sadly I felt the same about RDR2... was so looking forward to it at the time too!

I really liked Sekiro too, though some of them bosses almost pushed me to seppuku (the second fight with Owl father in the Lady Butterfly boss arena... I'm looking at you!). Still need to mop up the plat on that actually. I think Bloodborne is still my favourite of the genre though... really hoping for a BB2 on PS5.

I won't be splashing the cash for it anyway!
Fair... I'm an easy-mark myself, will probably be queuing up at midnight of release.

Back when the PS4 released (with no decent games) I picked it up on day one... then it remained boxed for about 6 months or so while I waited for something decent to play on it. Made a decent little coffee table to be fair :cool:.

Yeah, sadly I felt the same about RDR2... was so looking forward to it at the time too!

I really liked Sekiro too, though some of them bosses almost pushed me to seppuku (the second fight with Owl father in the Lady Butterfly boss arena... I'm looking at you!). Still need to mop up the plat on that actually. I think Bloodborne is still my favourite of the genre though... really hoping for a BB2 on PS5.

I managed to get all achievements for Sekiro. There were many rage moments but by the time I got to ng++++ I could have speed run it. Just got so easy. You should really play some of the 2d souls like games if you haven't man. Blasphemous and Hollow Knight were both phenomenal Imo. Waiting on a steam sale for Salt & Sanctuary as I never played it.

Bloodborne was amazing. Now it's just the wait for Elden Ring. Damn next year is gonna make me so dirt poor...

I managed to get all achievements for Sekiro. There were many rage moments but by the time I got to ng++++ I could have speed run it. Just got so easy. You should really play some of the 2d souls like games if you haven't man. Blasphemous and Hollow Knight were both phenomenal Imo. Waiting on a steam sale for Salt & Sanctuary as I never played it.

Bloodborne was amazing. Now it's just the wait for Elden Ring. Damn next year is gonna make me so dirt poor...
Started Hollow Knight just last week as it goes and... yeah I'm kinda liking it. Doesn't 'quite' provide that souls hit I'm looking for if you know what I mean but something about it hooked me.

And yes Elden Ring is the game I'm looking forward to above all else! Miyazaki + Martin must surely = pure gold.

So cod.

IMO of gunplay it's the best one since MW3.
Maps it's the worst one.
Movement alright could be better.

Footsteps are way too loud in general, even when crouching and moving and it's not as fast as it was in the Beta.

Went everywhere looking for a copy of the Outer Worlds at lunch and it was completely sold out. Amazon can't deliver for PS4 versions until Saturday at the earliest (even with Prime) either.

Wasn't expecting it to be so popular.

Went everywhere looking for a copy of the Outer Worlds at lunch and it was completely sold out. Amazon can't deliver for PS4 versions until Saturday at the earliest (even with Prime) either.

Wasn't expecting it to be so popular.
PSStore?

Only option left I guess... I am just really old school though and like to own the hard copy.

Also, I'm kinda seeing it as the universe telling me to carry on clearing out the backlog before starting something new.

Witcher 3 on the switch....i'll report back in a few mont....years

Latest posts