• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Just started playing a golf game on the phone - actually works quite well.
Anyone else?

COD Modern Warfare 2 remastered is one of the free games on PS+ this month - looking forward to playing through that again.
I bought the first one, on sale, last year and really enjoyed the nostalgia kick.

I preordered the digital copy and had it preinstalled, and played it as soon as it hit midnight.
No work today so played it for like 10 hours.
I have a friend who did the same (i dont have a PS4)....he loves it, great story apparently as well as some novel battle mechanics

and update for me, finished the Bioshock series...that was a bit mind bending, did enjoy the big change in game play for the second DLC

Fall Guys is a hell of a lot of fun

Just wish it had couch co op (at launch) - it's a perfect party game

Mafia 2: Definitive Edition

I didn't realise that if you own the original Mafia 2 on Steam (which I do thanks to a humble bundle) you automatically got given the remaster.
Not played it since it first came out, on Xbox 360 - fantastic game, and the remaster looks great.

I've not played any of the DLC, as well - and this comes with all 3, so looking forward to that.

I've been playing the uncharted games 1,2 and 3 remastered ones they released free during lockdown on PS4. Never played them before and I can't believe what I was missing, great games. They have stood the test of time really well (in my opinion but that's maybe because I'd been playing ghost recon breakpoint before which was terrible).

Once I've finished these I'll purchase Uncharted 4 to thank them in some way for the other games being free (although may do TLOU2 first as I've had that on the shelf for a while).

I've been playing the uncharted games 1,2 and 3 remastered ones they released free during lockdown on PS4. Never played them before and I can't believe what I was missing, great games. They have stood the test of time really well (in my opinion but that's maybe because I'd been playing ghost recon breakpoint before which was terrible).
I completely forgot I owned these (for free, too :p )! Going to move onto them after I finish AC: Blackflag
Been having a ton of fun playing that the last few days - i stopped playing it a while ago, but now I'm fully hooked. One of those games where the open world is better than the story, IMO. Just sailing around being a pirate, upgrading my ship, solving the treasure maps, doing the various side quests etc. is far better than the main storyline.

Once I've finished these I'll purchase Uncharted 4 to thank them in some way for the other games being free (although may do TLOU2 first as I've had that on the shelf for a while).
The only thing that hasn't stood the test of time are the facial graphics on the Uncharted characters it's night and day between UC1 and UC4. Still great games and so much fun. UC2 is probably my favourite of the 4.

I also bagged the UC1-3 free download during lockdown, even though I had it on disc. Ended up selling that back CEX for a fiver. Will probably spend that on Spider-Man.

Really need to finish TLOU2 2nd time through. Enjoyed that but not as good or emotionally impactful on me as the first one.

ok, i know we often go into these big epic games on here or old classics...but i have been having some fun in the switch online store

just played "Unravel" and for AU$9 it was a lot of fun,

downloaded another game the other night on 60% off ($8) so even if i only get a couple of hours fun out of it all good

just played "Unravel" and for AU$9 it was a lot of fun,
Heard really good things about Unravel - I love platformer type games, where you don't have to get invested in some big blockbuster-esque storyline etc., just have some fun

Heard really good things about Unravel - I love platformer type games, where you don't have to get invested in some big blockbuster-esque storyline etc., just have some fun
definitely worth it on sale, not sure about the full price, i think i got 8 hours out of the main story and another couple out of the challenges

it actually had a cool (simple) story and then a secondary story happening in the background, clever

Machinarium gets great reviews too, ive just set up a wish list now and wen they go on sale i'll pick them up

It's actually pretty crazy how many games the Epic Games store gives away - i'm building up quite a back catalogue just by claiming them every week.

This weeks are the new Ghost Busters game and the Blair Witch Project game

Latest posts