• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Reminds me how much I used to love Assassin's Creed.

Been playing a but of Shadow of War recently. Hadn't played the first one. The nemesis system is pretty cool as is being ghost Batman.

Origins is going for 15 bean on ps store right now. I've heard good things, might go for it.
Nice! Definitely going to pick that up (£12.99 over here - absolute bargain)
Might get Black Flag at the same time, been meaning to play it for ages

Yeah Origins is decent. Last one I played and I skipped a few in between.
I saw they announced a new Assassin's Creed set during the life of Alfred the Great where you play a Viking. Interested to see how they make the assassin in this one a good guy.... And an assassin.

Ubisoft only seems to care about money and the 'young' gamers so I wouldn't get your hopes up. I have a feeling they will butcher enough of the game to make it good.

Tony Hawks 1 + 2 remaster coming out in September

I'm keeping expectations low because the last two (HD and 5?) were atrocious but the short clips out today look good and my nostalgia sense is kicking in

Tony Hawks 1 + 2 remaster coming out in September

I'm keeping expectations low because the last two (HD and 5?) were atrocious but the short clips out today look good and my nostalgia sense is kicking in

the developers (vicarious visions?) were involved in the porting of earlier ones to other consoles so they have experience with the games. Apparently they used the movement code from neversoft. Robomod made everything after project 8 so I'm feeling a little better about it, but it's hard to get my hopes up.

The whole Space X thing has made me give Kerbal Space Program a go again. Explosions expected.

i have the "Bioshock" for the switch coming in the post today, never played them when they first came out so should be fun

i have the "Bioshock" for the switch coming in the post today, never played them when they first came out so should be fun
Fantastic series of games - it's hard to judge how well they hold up these days for someone with fresh eyes/without the nostalgia boost, but Bioshock is definitely one of my favourites series

So during this Lockdown period, I had a lot more time to play. And the generosity I got from Sony with their deals, made it even more worth while.

I finished RDR2. bought and finished Spider-Man
Downloaded UFC 3, Uncharted 4, FIFA 20, Mortal Kombat 11: Aftermath & Crash Team Racing

Haven't started uncharted yet. Currently playing Fifa (mostly because I miss live sport).

Civilization 6 now free on epic games, awesome game.

Played a substantial amount of Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord. Waited 10 years after its release was announced in 2012 but only came out this year.

New Crusader kings also coming out should be fun, Paradox interactive is known for the detailed games they produce.

Then got Fifa 20 on ea Premier so will soon be getting Fifa 21

Fantastic series of games - it's hard to judge how well they hold up these days for someone with fresh eyes/without the nostalgia boost, but Bioshock is definitely one of my favourites series
played an hour or so last night...definitely feels like an older game, im only a switch games so play whilst watching tv with the wife, play it for the story so think it will be ok

throws you right into it...not a lot of exposition

Yeh picked up RDR2 again and playing through that. I figure if I didn't then I won't or don't deserve to play Ghost of Tsushima, which looks fantastic.

Played a substantial amount of Mount and Blade 2 Bannerlord. Waited 10 years after its release was announced in 2012 but only came out this year.

New Crusader kings also coming out should be fun, Paradox interactive is known for the detailed games they produce.

Then got Fifa 20 on ea Premier so will soon be getting Fifa 21

What system you playing mount and blade on? I love medieval games but not sure how it would play on a PS4.

Started playing this yesterday. Despite 30+ years of on and off gaming, I've never played Civilisation. Anyone got any tips / guides for a noob? I've been through the tutorial, a couple of times, and learnt the basic mechanics and picked up a few things myself, but I'm sure there's masses that I'm missing out on.

Started playing this yesterday. Despite 30+ years of on and off gaming, I've never played Civilisation. Anyone got any tips / guides for a noob? I've been through the tutorial, a couple of times, and learnt the basic mechanics and picked up a few things myself, but I'm sure there's masses that I'm missing out on.

The thing with the new Civ's is to use the nation's attributes to your advantage. And work from there.

I've always found that the first couple of turns are most vital, no matter the difficulty you're playing. And it's also vital to get that second city out there, preferably next to the coast if your capital city is inland.

Oh, and don't disregard religion and faith. It has a nasty habit to bite you later in the game.

Latest posts