• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

Three new tomb raider games are free on epic games today, for any PC gamers amongst us

Just started Dishonored as it's been in my steam collection for ages. It's a bit dated now but enjoying it so far. Some of the movement is a bit clunky though.

Just started Dishonored as it's been in my steam collection for ages. It's a bit dated now but enjoying it so far. Some of the movement is a bit clunky though.
I got dishonoured, prey and dishonoured 2 last year and really enjoyed dishonoured when you play it like a splinter cell game. I couldn't really get in to Prey for some reason.

I've finally started Days gone, it's nice like the LOU but not so relaxing to play.

Looking forward to Kerbal Space Program 2 this year.

I've sank an horrendous amount of time into the first and barely scratched the surface.

Looking forward to Kerbal Space Program 2 this year.

I've sank an horrendous amount of time into the first and barely scratched the surface.
Barely scratched the surface? Obviously didn't have enough explosions then. I love how the game designers embraced the clunkiness and tendency of rockets to go wrong and explode in their videos.

I've got back into Total War Rome 2 with the Divide Et Impera mod, damn it makes it MUCH more difficult and you really have to be careful about what you do, particularly as Rome. Will admit to save scumming as the war against Carthage is so hilariously lop sided (the AI cheats like crazy and can maintain armies and navies you have no hope of maintaining).

Last edited:
@BrokenWing gonna take a shot in the dark and ask if you've put in an internal SSD in your PS5. I managed to get my hands on one and I'm wondering if I'm going to need to up the storage.

I've been playing days gone finally. Really enjoying the world, the atmosphere and a lot of the gameplay. It's not perfect but it's a good game.

I was playing ghost recon DCL motherland before that bug like most Ubisoft games it was boring, fake abs repetitive so I didn't finish it. Can't believe how they have killed the Tom Clancy name.

@BrokenWing gonna take a shot in the dark and ask if you've put in an internal SSD in your PS5. I managed to get my hands on one and I'm wondering if I'm going to need to up the storage.
I don't have a PS5. I'm largely a PC gamer but have just received an Xbox series X.

I would say it depends on how many games your going to want to play at a time and how good your bandwidth is. If you're only playing one then the storage is probably plenty and as long as it's not taking days to download a game you're probably going to be fine.

If you do decide to upgrade, make sure you get one that's compatible as I'm not sure all SSDs are.

Isn't the whole point of X box series X game pass? So not needed if you have a PC?

Before Forbidden West been trying out Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5 version

Its a vast improvement on release PS4 running on a PS5, so far zero crashes.
The textures are far better meaning the world no longer looks flat and washed out.
With the various patches they've fixed a lot namely the NCPD missions no longer appear on the normal filter on the map. This means your organically find people being held up goons and the like giving a far more interactive play style do you keep moving on or do you deal with the situation.

Really it all its showing me is the game needed another year in development.

Super auto pets. Surprisingly addictive and free, Good little timewaster if you have 30 mins or so to waste.

Before Forbidden West been trying out Cyberpunk 2077 - PS5 version

Its a vast improvement on release PS4 running on a PS5, so far zero crashes.
The textures are far better meaning the world no longer looks flat and washed out.
With the various patches they've fixed a lot namely the NCPD missions no longer appear on the normal filter on the map. This means your organically find people being held up goons and the like giving a far more interactive play style do you keep moving on or do you deal with the situation.

Really it all its showing me is the game needed another year in development.
Good to know that it's more polished on "next" gen, it's one of the games I've been holding off on until I get a PS5 (well - pre-release that was the plan, after seeing what a carcrash it was on release I've had zero interest of getting)

Hearing good reviews on Sifu, but it's bloody hard. Anyone played it?

Finally got Pokemon Legends Arceus. I wasn't expecting much as I really struggled/slogged through Sword. I really like the additional incentive to catch/battle more of the same thing and the different challenges for each Pokemon, plus the open areas have been implemented quite well.

Lots of typed dialog though, I've got my Switch set to German so I can learn it, so I at least have something beneficial from having to read everything, otherwise it would be a massive pain, given that their storylines are never very interesting.

Finally finished days gone, overall a solid 8/10, great story and action and always made me on edge when playing it.

I've got dishonoured 2 to finish and then It's Spider-Man next.

Finally got in to Stardew Valley, after getting it on Switch (had it on PC and android for a while but never really had the attention span at the time for such a slow moving/casual game)
Enjoying it a lot as something to chip away at while watching TV

Latest posts