• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What games are you playing?

I've just picked up CoD WWII on PS4. My son is still rinsing Destiny 2 on the Xbox One.

I've just picked up CoD WWII on PS4. My son is still rinsing Destiny 2 on the Xbox One.
What's the campaign like?
I'm not interested in COD online (I'm a battlefield fanboy in that regard) but very interested in playing a decent ww2 single player.

Picked up shadow of war last week so been playing a lot of that. It's just shadow of mordor in a slightly different setting, But I loved shadow of mordor so it suits me down to the ground.

What's the campaign like?
I'm not interested in COD online (I'm a battlefield fanboy in that regard) but very interested in playing a decent ww2 single player.

Picked up shadow of war last week so been playing a lot of that. It's just shadow of mordor in a slightly different setting, But I loved shadow of mordor so it suits me down to the ground.

The campaign is pure fire in my view. Very happy with it. Sod multiplayer I haven't really got the time for it to do it justice.

I'm only a few missions in but it's very good. I grew tired of the futuristic direction of the last few CoD games but this one is a welcome return.

I'm only a few missions in but it's very good. I grew tired of the futuristic direction of the last few CoD games but this one is a welcome return.

With ya. Hope the next one is accurate-ish too. Could play on the Trump stuff, Special forces in the middle east, counter terrorism or even play on the idea that China will want more resource/land and invade Australia or something. Don't like the futuristic ones.

I wonder if any of you guys played FlatOut (2)? It's still on offer on Gog, but despite the low price, I'm not sure if it's worth it if you're only interested in the single player mode?

Have recently finished the WW2 campaign on CoD. Very good but far too short. The MP is fun though.

BF1 has sucked me back in, really loving it ATM.
Treated myself to the Russian DLC so been playing on those operations a lot.

Stronghold Crusader 2
Getting whipped by the AI on the easy setting and loving it.

I haven't touched Stronghold since Stronghold 2 Legends. Spent hours in 1 and really enjoyed it when it was out, I really remember thinking how amazing the graphics were too :D 2 was ok but a buggy mess for ages. Legends onwards have just been ****, which is a shame because the fundamental idea behind the game would fill a niche in the market. They are just massively failing to implement it. Crusader 2 even reuses old voice acting, icons, models etc.

I haven't touched Stronghold since Stronghold 2 Legends. Spent hours in 1 and really enjoyed it when it was out, I really remember thinking how amazing the graphics were too :D 2 was ok but a buggy mess for ages. Legends onwards have just been ****, which is a shame because the fundamental idea behind the game would fill a niche in the market. They are just massively failing to implement it. Crusader 2 even reuses old voice acting, icons, models etc.

The Pig, the Wolf and the Rat are back and Saladin as well plus a host of other meanies.
It's a bit too hard for me so I'm mostly playing the custom skirmish games with an ally against the AI players
Absolutely loving it.
Gameplay is sensational.
Years of re-play ability in it for me. I can't see myself playing anything else for donkeys years.

Splitting my gaming time between WWII multiplayer and the Uncharted collection on PS4.

Latest posts