Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heinekin Cup

• Other...

• Total voters
S

Saint N Sinner

Just a quick Poll to find out which mode will be the most important.

I can't beleive someone rated the Zurich Premiership over the Heinekin Cup! That'd be like rating the Currie cup ahead of the S12!

The quality of rugby is another step up from the Zurich Prem to the Heineken Cup. But, I just personally would enjoy playing against all my rivals like leicester gloucester and northampton. The rivalry between these clubs is so fierce and it has been going on for years!! thats what floats my boat!!

in terms of fun, few my my boys play for various, npc teams, how cool is it for me 2 sit round with them being them selves haha, so thats why i voted npc,anyways its new zealands prem tourn and its got more heart, and im sure a few of u poms recon ur premier leage is awsome too, so why cant we have all of them? fifa jst created a few neatral stadiums for the lower grade teams so why not! come on ea give the fans what we want, i dont care if the players arnt perferct like the super 12 faces and all blacks faces, i jst want a compleate rugby game? npc super 12 tri nations, worldup, 6 nations, eng prem, french, prem, currie, italy, scot, ireland, etc

Yeah but u would want a clear face on a player not just a remote smudge of a face (ps1 style) but i agree with the importance for gameplay and completeness of the teams - if ea haven't done this they should get a massive kick up the bum.

Although with this said, i think people are worrying a bit much about what it includes. i know many game developers mask things in the game so u get a bit surprise when you play it. I am not saying that this means that the international leagues (Zurich Premiership, NPC, 6 Nations, Heinekin Cup) will definately be in there but there is an excellent chance of them being in there
<

fifa engine rite? and fifa had at least two devisions for each leeuge? so if they cant manage that? then they are lazy bastads! is there an aussie 1? how do they select ur super 12 teams

O yeah! forgot to put that one in there. They introduced Super 12 into rugby 2004 (shudder) as the "big feature" so i think that it will have it. I also think that there is a create a team or something (not confirmed) so you can make it the Super 14!
<

fifa engine rite? and fifa had at least two devisions for each leeuge? so if they cant manage that? then they are lazy bastads! is there an aussie 1? how do they select ur super 12 teams

i am not sure if they are keen on this game than they are on the fifa games or madden games cos its not a popular sport. bit apparently ther is a commited team of aussies and poms in the canada studios making it so it shouldn't be too bad.
<
<

yeh, well, the reason fifia is popular, is because of wat it offers. offer rugby fans wat soccer geeks get? and wat du u have ? a popular game

I'm not sure if anyone knows, but is the NPC in this game at all?
I'm really doubtful, but get the impression from some of the above posts that some of you think it will be. I do hope I'm wrong, and it is in there.

yeh man, you no wat wud b cool, using the npc 2 selct ur own supeer 12 squads

NO offense people but If I had put this on another site with more english fans I guess I would have more people voting for the English competition but i had a feeling the Super 12 would be the most popular.

How the Zurch and super 12 differ is that super12 is more points and running play, the zurich is all about endurance as the defensive play is alot more stronger.

P.s Mickeyb "Bath guy", I loved the 6-6 draw last night great match, if only i could see who was wearing which shirt
<

Originally posted by sanzar@Feb 5 2005, 02:33 PM
I can't beleive someone rated the Zurich Premiership over the Heinekin Cup! That'd be like rating the Currie cup ahead of the S12!
No it's not. It's more like choosing between the Premiership and the Champions League in football (soccer). They are both very exciting for fans, but stir up a different type of passion. The Zurich Premiership is about close personal rivaleries, whereas the Heineken is more like the inter-country rivalery of the 6 Nations.

Originally posted by sanzar@Feb 5 2005, 01:33 PM
Sale aren't in the heineken cup and if this game is quick paced and good for a wide game then they will be one of the top teams to use.

Redpath, Hodgson, Cueto, Hanley and Jason Robinson in the backs and Chabal, ***terell, Sheridan and Jones in the pack should make them exciting to play as.

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 7 2005, 07:06 AM
pacific flair beats boaring nh style anyday of the week end of story
U know any Tongans with flair?

U know any Irish/Welsh backs that are boring?

Latest posts