What Leagues Should feature poll.

Discussion in 'Rugby Video Games & Apps' started by Saint N Sinner, Feb 5, 2005.

?

What would you play the most?

1. Zurich Premiership

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. NPC

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Super 12

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 6 Nations

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. World Cup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Heinekin Cup

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Other...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

wat bout pier holah?....his tongan with flair!

seriously pacific flair/SH rugby beats NH rugby!....end of storeeee!

lol

2. Forum Ad Advertisement

3. umosay

umosay Guest

errrr Jonah? Kinikinilau? [​IMG]

errrr 'Ogara?

4. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

errrr nice one? errrr errrr? errr? cool! wish i was you umosay

5. kaftka

kaftka Guest

Funniest thing I've read all day.

simple things.....

6. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Nevertheless though, the Heinekin Cup is a level above the ZP and offers more variety, so why would you have the ZP over it?

7. sanzar

sanzar Guest

I like the way you didn't mention England there [​IMG]

8. umosay

umosay Guest

Yeah, lets all take the **** out of errrrr...

Immature eh? *cough* 1990 *cough*

I was answering the question. Problem?

9. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

ooooo umo's an angry motherf!@#$ !!!

lol

watch out watch out!

i dont see a comebak from any NH's ?

10. Ok then......

If SH rugby is better, "end of story", then why did England win the RWC in 2003?

And why did SA and Australia get beaten a number of times when they came here last?

And why are none of the Pacific Island teams actually any good at winning games?

It's all rugby mate, just played in different styles due to the weather in different places.

11. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

Yeah! the problem of u saying errrrrrr like a complete idiot.

12. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

cos u wont let our players play for their country!....durr

13. sanzar

sanzar Guest

Because Clive Woodward is an evil satanist who put a curse on the wallabies.

14. What? The NH doesn't stop Pacific Islanders playing for their countries. Some players, such as Trevor Leota, have taken the decision in the past to stay at home, but since when are PI players barred from playing for their countries?

15. maddog79

maddog79 Guest

HOLY ****! OH MY GOD! UMOSAY! I AM SO SORRY MY IDIOT BROTHER HAS POSED AS ME NO JOKE! ****! MAN I AM SO SORRY IM GONNA KICK HIS ASS JUST FOR U!
    SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING MAN. And Sorry about my Brother - he is an idiot

16. kinkon89

kinkon89 Guest

coz if they do, play, they wont have a club to go bak to.....thats why so many chose not to coz of their careers......still nh rugby suck! sh flair rules! [​IMG]

17. where is the Celtic league, French top 16, Japanese top league or Argentina provincial championship in your poll?

18. leicester

leicester Guest

Comparison is not as straightforward as that. HC is great and full of passion, yeah. Nevertheless, league rivalries count for an awful lot. The length of the ZP season (i.e. number of matches) also make for greater longevity and the tension of closing on your rivals points is more intense the more matches there are (provided game difficulty is sufficient to ensure that you don't win everything - which it sounds like it is). To be honest, I wouldn't pick ZP over HC or S12. I would like the opportunity to play all of the above. I'm just greedy I guess. I want my cake and eat it too!

19. leicester

leicester Guest

...and, yes, Celtic League and French Top 16 too! I want it all!

20. It's statements like this which amaze me as to why England are known as being the arrogant nation in world rugby [​IMG]

21. Pedro_n3

Pedro_n3 Guest

I voted "other" because I would probably create local teams and play with them, as they definetly wont be in the game (i`m brazilian) hhuehue

Enjoyed this thread? Register to post your reply - click here!