Votes: 0 0.0%
  • World Cup

• Heinekin Cup

• Other...

• Total voters
wat bout pier holah?....his tongan with flair!

seriously pacific flair/SH rugby beats NH rugby!....end of storeeee!

lol

Originally posted by woodie+Feb 8 2005, 09:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woodie @ Feb 8 2005, 09:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
@Feb 7 2005, 07:06 AM
pacific flair beats boaring nh style anyday of the week end of story
U know any Tongans with flair?

U know any Irish/Welsh backs that are boring? [/b]
errrr Jonah? Kinikinilau?
<

errrr 'Ogara?

Originally posted by woodie+Feb 7 2005, 07:18 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woodie @ Feb 7 2005, 07:18 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Feb 5 2005, 01:33 PM
I can't beleive someone rated the Zurich Premiership over the Heinekin Cup! That'd be like rating the Currie cup ahead of the S12!
Sale aren't in the heineken cup and if this game is quick paced and good for a wide game then they will be one of the top teams to use.

Redpath, Hodgson, Cueto, Hanley and Jason Robinson in the backs and Chabal, ***terell, Sheridan and Jones in the pack should make them exciting to play as. [/b]
Nevertheless though, the Heinekin Cup is a level above the ZP and offers more variety, so why would you have the ZP over it?

Originally posted by woodie+Feb 8 2005, 08:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woodie @ Feb 8 2005, 08:03 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-mark_shaw
@Feb 7 2005, 07:06 AM
pacific flair beats boaring nh style anyday of the week end of story
U know any Tongans with flair?

U know any Irish/Welsh backs that are boring? [/b]
I like the way you didn't mention England there
<

Originally posted by maddog79@Feb 8 2005, 07:07 PM
errrr nice one? errrr errrr? errr? cool! wish i was you umosay
Yeah, lets all take the **** out of errrrr...

Immature eh? *cough* 1990 *cough*

I was answering the question. Problem?

ooooo umo's an angry motherf!@#$ !!!

lol

watch out watch out!

i dont see a comebak from any NH's ?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 8 2005, 12:09 PM
Ok then......

If SH rugby is better, "end of story", then why did England win the RWC in 2003?

And why did SA and Australia get beaten a number of times when they came here last?

And why are none of the Pacific Island teams actually any good at winning games?

It's all rugby mate, just played in different styles due to the weather in different places.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM
And why are none of the Pacific Island teams actually any good at winning games?
cos u wont let our players play for their country!....durr

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 8 2005, 12:09 PM
Ok then......

If SH rugby is better, "end of story", then why did England win the RWC in 2003?
[/b]
Because Clive Woodward is an evil satanist who put a curse on the wallabies.

Originally posted by kinkon89+Feb 9 2005, 08:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Feb 9 2005, 08:12 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM
cos u wont let our players play for their country!....durr [/b]
What? The NH doesn't stop Pacific Islanders playing for their countries. Some players, such as Trevor Leota, have taken the decision in the past to stay at home, but since when are PI players barred from playing for their countries?

HOLY ****! OH MY GOD! UMOSAY! I AM SO SORRY MY IDIOT BROTHER HAS POSED AS ME NO JOKE! ****! MAN I AM SO SORRY IM GONNA KICK HIS ASS JUST FOR U!
SORRY FOR THE MISUNDERSTANDING MAN. And Sorry about my Brother - he is an idiot

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 9 2005, 08:07 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 9 2005, 08:07 PM)</div>
Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 9 2005, 08:12 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-SaintsFan_Webby
@Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM

cos u wont let our players play for their country!....durr
What? The NH doesn't stop Pacific Islanders playing for their countries. Some players, such as Trevor Leota, have taken the decision in the past to stay at home, but since when are PI players barred from playing for their countries? [/b]
coz if they do, play, they wont have a club to go bak to.....thats why so many chose not to coz of their careers......still nh rugby suck! sh flair rules!
<

where is the Celtic league, French top 16, Japanese top league or Argentina provincial championship in your poll?

Comparison is not as straightforward as that. HC is great and full of passion, yeah. Nevertheless, league rivalries count for an awful lot. The length of the ZP season (i.e. number of matches) also make for greater longevity and the tension of closing on your rivals points is more intense the more matches there are (provided game difficulty is sufficient to ensure that you don't win everything - which it sounds like it is). To be honest, I wouldn't pick ZP over HC or S12. I would like the opportunity to play all of the above. I'm just greedy I guess. I want my cake and eat it too!

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 9 2005, 11:26 AM
still nh rugby suck! sh flair rules!
<
It's statements like this which amaze me as to why England are known as being the arrogant nation in world rugby
<

I voted "other" because I would probably create local teams and play with them, as they definetly wont be in the game (i`m brazilian) hhuehue

Latest posts