• World Cup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heinekin Cup

• Other...

• Total voters
Originally posted by Pedro_n3@Feb 11 2005, 01:44 PM
I voted "other" because I would probably create local teams and play with them, as they definetly wont be in the game (i`m brazilian) hhuehue
I second that.

User created leagues and teams would be reeeal nice.

nah i dont really like playin with created players and teams.. its alrite tho to adjust ur favourite players stats "a little" haha

yea i rememba in that stupid game(rugby 2004) i raised the stats for fiji all the way up a "little"!

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 8 2005, 05:02 PM
wat bout pier holah?....his tongan with flair!

seriously pacific flair/SH rugby beats NH rugby!....end of storeeee!

lol
beats it in entertainment value
<
...but not on the scoreboard
<
<
<

Originally posted by 187@Feb 11 2005, 05:05 PM
nah i dont really like playin with created players and teams.. its alrite tho to adjust ur favourite players stats "a little" haha
Well, surely you'd like to create some of the clubs you play for and your teammates -- that's all I'm getting at.

Chuck your school or club -- or better: A team made up of members from this forum into a made-up Tournament that includes a couple of proper sides and/or a few lower International teams and see how you get on.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89
@Feb 8 2005, 12:09 PM
i dont see a comebak from any NH's ?
Ok then......

If SH rugby is better, "end of story", then why did England win the RWC in 2003?

And why did SA and Australia get beaten a number of times when they came here last?

And why are none of the Pacific Island teams actually any good at winning games?

It's all rugby mate, just played in different styles due to the weather in different places. [/b]
We didn't lose a number of times. We lost once, to a very hot France. Most importantly we beat you!

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 12 2005, 01:07 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 12 2005, 01:07 AM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 9 2005, 08:20 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

Ok then......

If SH rugby is better, "end of story", then why did England win the RWC in 2003?

And why did SA and Australia get beaten a number of times when they came here last?

And why are none of the Pacific Island teams actually any good at winning games?

It's all rugby mate, just played in different styles due to the weather in different places.
We didn't lose a number of times. We lost once, to a very hot France. Most importantly we beat you! [/b]
Australia's loss + South Africa's = More than one = a number a losses.

see u got a new zealander in your signiture!

u need us!.....if it werent for SH rugby players ur stupid teams in that boring cup/premireship wud be dead!

Come on veryone, why must we argue ?

Rugby is something to enjoy over a wide range of continents, why must it be brought to shame by argueing over results and which team is better and why. I think its starting to sound more like football.

Please can we just drop it?

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby+Feb 12 2005, 08:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (SaintsFan_Webby @ Feb 12 2005, 08:56 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Wally@Feb 12 2005, 01:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

Ok then......

It's all rugby mate, just played in different styles due to the weather in different places.

We didn't lose a number of times. We lost once, to a very hot France. Most importantly we beat you!
Australia's loss + South Africa's = More than one = a number a losses. [/b]
It's hard to tell by the way you wrote it.

Originally posted by saintsfan24_7@Feb 12 2005, 09:17 PM
Come on veryone, why must we argue ?

Rugby is something to enjoy over a wide range of continents, why must it be brought to shame by argueing over results and which team is better and why. I think its starting to sound more like football.

Please can we just drop it?
we're juss having fun sumthing to talk bout b4 the game comes out!

<
I know you guys are, trust me I'm just trying to find something to do also, I have resorted to play fifa 2005 on the xbox, not bad game but im desperate.
<

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 12 2005, 10:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Feb 12 2005, 10:19 AM)</div>
Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Feb 12 2005, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Wally@Feb 12 2005, 01:07 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinkon89

Ok then......

Australia's loss + South Africa's = More than one = a number a losses.
It's hard to tell by the way you wrote it. [/b]
Sorry. Hope that cleared up what I was trying to say.

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 12 2005, 10:07 AM
see u got a new zealander in your signiture!

u need us!.....if it werent for SH rugby players ur stupid teams in that boring cup/premireship wud be dead!
Actually, I've got two New Zealanders in my sig
<

One of which is going back to New Zealand by request of the NZRFU next season. They clearly know that the Premiership is a tough stage, and if he can perform in that then he will be good for NZ rugby.

nah reihana was always a good player but the coaches were dickheads bak then... graham henry tho is a different story... did u guys hear how he cried (with joy) wen wales beat england last week?

bloody howlybag!! we need a real man at the helm of the Blacks, like Griss Wylie!!!! Now he was a grumpy old man aye. Looked like one neways!! But henry seems like he's doing arite, but nemre howling and thats it. Save it til when we finally win back wat is rightfully ours, that f@#kn WORLD CUP!!!!
<
<

lol

one question for all you new zealander fans how did u feel wen australia beat u in the rwc 2003 semi?

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 13 2005, 07:12 PM
lol

one question for all you new zealander fans how did u feel wen australia beat u in the rwc 2003 semi?
like derrick hougard

Originally posted by kinkon89@Feb 13 2005, 07:12 PM
lol

well i was quite disappointed at first but happy that one of my favourite players was the man in that game... MORTLOCK!!! still tho i was gutted

Latest posts