• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What Position Do You/ Did You Play?

I play 7/6 but i can also play 8. Im not the biggest player but i no a few tricks to win the ball illegally of course :)

Prop then hooker then prop again then 6 then prop
(As far as i can tell I am the fastest prop in the country)

I am faster than Healy i reckon. I'm faster than some of our wingers

I'm 5'5, 61kg and I play 6 for my schools first XV in new zealand hahaha. Wouldn't be surprised if I'm the smallest 1st XV forward in the country.

LMAO! I thought you were talking to me, LN7 - my full name is cyRil Baggins you see!
I was 83kg, although as I haven't actually played this year I think I must have lost about half a stone, but I am DETERMINED I am 6ft :p and I play in either centre position. I prefer 12 but I played all last season at 13.
I've had one game in my life at both 10 and 15 and I'm not gonna talk about either of them!!!!

Really? Thats pretty epic :p
Did it leave you open to all sorts of LOTR inspired nicknames in school then yeah ? :p

I started playing as a second row. Then Moved to outside center after a interception in a game and running 70 yards before getting brought down on the 5 metre line :L I haven't played for a while after dislocating and shattering my knee cap, but while playing with mates i'll always play either center, full back or fly half

Most of the time openside center (13) and sometimes fullback (15)

I played almost everywhere in the backline, the only position I did not play was flyhalf. I preferred playing outside centre and wing but never really went on playing rugby was performing more in cricket.

I play Tight-head prop, but my technique is, bad. I'm usually taller than all other props, and not as big (fat) so what techniques could I use to ensure we win the scrums?

My last game for my club this year after 12 weeks on the sideline after dislocating my knee and rupturing some ligaments I played Fullback... it didn't go so well :\

Latest posts