• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What team do you play people with?

International - All Blacks
Super14 - Hurricanes
Heineken Cup - Munster

If I'm playing against someone else I'd use England if they pick South Africa, vice versa or All Blacks if they pick anyone else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (jawmalawm24 @ Mar 29 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
If I'm playing against someone else I'd use England if they pick South Africa, vice versa or All Blacks if they pick anyone else.[/b]

why is that? lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gay-Guy @ Apr 16 2008, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
All Blacks of course!

1. Woodcock (strong for scrum time)

2. Oliver (Command as a strength so I make him captain to lead up the front)

3. Hayman (strong for scrum time)

4. Gibbs (Ball winner and tackler)

5. Thorne (Ball winner and tackler)

6. Masoe (Ball winner and has some good pace)

7. McCaw (Ball winner and good speed)

8. Collins (Tackler and good in cover defence)

9. Marshall (Command, defence)

10. Carter (Great kicking and has some speed)

11. Kinikinilau (Good speed and safe in defence)

12. Mauger (Great agility and acceleration with defensive organisation)

13. Atiga (Brilliant attacker and great lines, support, speed to finish)

14. Howlett (Great speed)

15. Gear (Good speed and very able on defence)[/b]

First i can't believe my thread is still going after 2years ( can't believe they haven't even announced a new game in that time )

And second Mr invisible ? i know he's good in the game but is there no better Kiwi lock/loosie option than Thorne?

I'm a bit ashamed of myself looking back on this thread. I mean what self respecting Kiwi doesn't use the Allblacks. My username used to be spider18 before i got in trouble with the monitors by the way.

in international games i use Ireland or wales b/c i love using BOD and Shane Williams, in club play i usualy use Leinster or munster

International i like using England, because in the game them and New Zealand play way better than any of the other teams for some reason.

Club i like Sale because i support them, Ospreys because they've got Henson and Williams.

Latest posts