• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

"What? Treviso won?! That makes us the most competitive league in the world!" Guinness Pro 14: R4

15. Darragh Leader
14. Cian Kelleher
13. Bundee Aki
12. Craig Ronaldson
11. Rory Scholes
10. Andrew Deegan
9. Kieran Marmion

1. Denis Buckley
2. Dave Heffernan
3. Finlay Bealham
4. Ultan Dillane
5. Quinn Roux
6. Eoghan Masterson
7. Jarrad Butler
8. John Muldoon (Capt)

Replacements:

16. Shane Delahunt
17. Denis Coulson
18. Conor Carey
19. Gavin Thornbury
20. Eoin McKeon
21. Caolin Blade
22. Tom Farrell
23. Stacey Ili

Cardiff Blues
15. Rhun Williams
14. Alex Cuthbert
13. Rey Lee-Lo
12. Willis Halaholo
11. Tom James
10. Steve Shingler
9. Lloyd Williams

1. Brad Thyer
2. Kristian Dacey
3. Taufa'ao Filise
4. Seb Davies
5. Damian Welch
6. Josh Turnbull
7. Josh Navidi
8. Nick Williams.

Replacements:

16. Ethan Lewis
17. Corey Domachowski
18. Keiron Assiratti
19. George Earle
20. Olly Robinson
21. Tomos Williams
22. Jarrod Evans
23. Matthew Morgan

Ulster
15. Charles Piutau
14. Tommy Bowe
13. Darren Cave
12. Stuart McCloskey
11. Jacob Stockdale
10. Peter Nelson
9. Paul Marshall

1. Kyle McCall
2. Rob Herring
3. Rodney Ah You
4. Robbie Diack
5. Alan O'Connor
6. Clive Ross
7. Chris Henry (Capt.)
8. Nick Timoney

Replacements
16. John Andrew
17. Andy Warwick
18. Wiehahn Herbst
19. Iain Henderson
20. Matty Rea
21. Dave Shanahan
22. Brett Herron
23. Rob Lyttle

Dragons
15 Carl Meyer
14 Adam Hughes
13 Thretton Palamo
12 Pat Howard
11 George Gasson
10 Dorian Jones
9 Owain Leonard

1 Thomas Davies
2 Gerard Ellis
3 Lloyd Fairbrother
4 Matthew Screech
5 Rynard Landman
6 Max Williams
7 Ollie Griffiths (Capt.)
8 Robson Blake

Replacements:

16. Rhys Buckley
17. Phil Price
18. Brok Harris
19. Joe Davies
20. Lennon Greggains
21. Dane Blacker
22. Angus O'Brien
23. Will Talbot-Davies.

S-S-S-S-Second string.

The She-tahs are finding some balls. Mohoje is making an immediate impression on his Pro14 debut. To be honest I'd have liked the other Cheetah internationals to get game time here and make this a real contest. I'm starting to think Zebre weren't too bad in Bloemfontein last week after all!

The She-tahs are finding some balls. Mohoje is making an immediate impression on his Pro14 debut. To be honest I'd have liked the other Cheetah internationals to get game time here and make this a real contest. I'm starting to think Zebre weren't too bad in Bloemfontein last week after all!

Zebre played some good rugby last week especially in attack which surprised me. They were better than I was expecting.

I wonder if the Cheetahs coach who has been away with the Boks has been able to work with them this week. They look infinitely better defensively and in the ruck.

Treviso winning!

Cheetahs fully deserve their lead. Scored an excellent try though Noel Reid Defended dreadfully for it. Cheetahs winning would be great for the competition.

True, but leinster's defense is poor. Just compare it to cheetahs vs munster. Every mustar tackle threw cheetahs' players 2 meters back. Now they are breaking the advantage line more often than not.

Altitude might come into it too so it's going to be hard for Leinster.

Ster have been a second half team but will need an outrageous improvement to win.

The curse of the 'Champions Elect' label. Leinster must be showing some complacency here too surely, that first half was just unrecognisable from what anyone would expect from this fixture.

Treviso living up to their hype of being named in the thread ***le. 10 points up and looking the better side. Biggar off with some kind of lower back injury - nothing too nasty looking.

The curse of the 'Champions Elect' label. Leinster must be showing some complacency here too surely, that first half was just unrecognisable from what anyone would expect from this fixture.

Treviso living up to their hype of being named in the thread ***le. 10 points up and looking the better side. Biggar off with some kind of lower back injury - nothing too nasty looking.
I'll never stop calling them it til its true but yeah... Leinster always put in some shocking away performances every year.

The Cheetahs back three have been excellent. I'm not sure Raymond Rhule would get a start for his club if he was in that position.

its getting so ugly I'm actually hoping Leinster make a good fist of the last 20mins to give the Pro12 sides some credibilty.

Treviso up at the half having endured a fourth yellow card in two games. Another very solid half of rugby from them and a sign I should not have judged coach Crowley after one season. Signs of the touch of Conor O'Shea in the club game starting to bear fruit?

Latest posts