• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

When I was thinking who'd show up during these final episodes, Carol Burnett never crossed my mind. But she sure was great. 👏

1658947981658.png

Rest in peace Tony Dow (Wally), he died yesterday at the age of 77. :(

Last edited:
Added to my list to watch. Damn was thinking of getting rid of Netflix.
I was right to look forward to it, just finished the series, and loved it.
Episodes 4, 5 & 6 were absolute stand out - best 2-3 hours of TV since... actually, I can't think when.

GoT S01, Utopia and Good Omens were up there, but not sure they hit the high of those 3 episodes (though recency bias is a thing)

Better Call Saul. Not sure I bought the ending. Critics raving about it.

We'll keep House of the Dragon chat in the Game of Thrones thread so we know where to avoid to avoid spoilers:

Gonna watch it after dinner - managed to avoid literally all mention of from American social media today so I'm going in blind. Cautiously optimistic/excited

Echoes on Netflix. Pretty dumb Prestige style miniseries without the magic.

Started watching the terminal list on Amazon prime. On episode 4 and really enjoying it so far.

Anyone started on Rings of Power yet?

I've just finished the first episode:
Had incredibly low expectations going into it, but pleasantly surprised.
It still feels too polished/clean/CGI, like the Hobbit trilogy, which is a shame considering its the most expensive series ever (I think?)

Obviously doesn't hold a candle to the trilogy, but it doesn't seem to be (yet, at least) falling into the traps of making it too Hollywood, like the Hobbit trilogy, and I'm a sucker for the Tolkien universe so I'm cautiously optimistic for the rest

Anyone started on Rings of Power yet?

I've just finished the first episode:
Had incredibly low expectations going into it, but pleasantly surprised.
It still feels too polished/clean/CGI, like the Hobbit trilogy, which is a shame considering its the most expensive series ever (I think?)

Obviously doesn't hold a candle to the trilogy, but it doesn't seem to be (yet, at least) falling into the traps of making it too Hollywood, like the Hobbit trilogy, and I'm a sucker for the Tolkien universe so I'm cautiously optimistic for the rest
I've put off watching it because i just know it's going to be a stain on tolkins name when the series gets going.

Just finished Cobra Kai. Chuffing awesome. Never thought I would see Lawrence, Larruso, Chosen and Barnes all in the same shot, or the first 3 drunk in a limo singing eye of the tiger

Latest posts