• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

El Camino. Although it's a film it really does just feel like a 2 hour breaking bad episode. I enjoyed it, without being blown away by it. But then I don't think the point of it was to be like another Felina. More closure.

El Camino. Although it's a film it really does just feel like a 2 hour breaking bad episode. I enjoyed it, without being blown away by it. But then I don't think the point of it was to be like another Felina. More closure.

RIP Robert Forster. Apt that he died on the same day El Camino was released.

Pretty much exactly how I feel too

The "high noon" bit felt a bit odd but I enjoyed the rest

Just watched El Camino and really enjoyed it. Didn't really feel like a movie, more like a 2 hour epilogue episode but there's nothing wrong with that. I was really worried that it would be pure fan service but all of the cameos and appearances seemed very organic and I wasn't taken out of it. Fat Damon is still one of the most unnerving characters put to screen - just such an eerie guy.

Just watched El Camino and really enjoyed it. Didn't really feel like a movie, more like a 2 hour epilogue episode but there's nothing wrong with that. I was really worried that it would be pure fan service but all of the cameos and appearances seemed very organic and I wasn't taken out of it. Fat Damon is still one of the most unnerving characters put to screen - just such an eerie guy.

yeah he's gained a lot of weight since 2013.

I actually missed who the green letter was addressed at the end and had to rewatch it, Which was nicely done I thought. It leaves it up to the viewers imagination what was in the letter and how Jesse explains it to .......

. Fat Damon is still one of the most unnerving characters put to screen - just such an eerie guy.

Someone in the comments section also pointed out about Todd's tarantula was the the kid on the motorbike he killed and kept as a keepsake, which never occurred to me whilst watching it.

Twist a little harder! :D
https://breakingbad.fandom.com/wiki/Breaking_Bad

If you haven't already, well worth reading through the fan wiki on BB if you watch it through. So many little bits I failed to pick up during watching it. That's why I consider BB as a masterpiece, especially after surviving the writers' strike, which limited season 1 to 7 episodes.
I've bitten the bullet... I've just started ep 1 without the missus! :cool:

Edit. and realised that not only can I watch El Camino at the end, I can then finally start Better Call Saul, which I'd forgotten all about until I accessed the fan wiki @The_Blindside mentioned... nice!

I can see how it played out when you told her:

Epic!

Made me remember the one thing I ****ing hate about this show though, ****ing Skyler! What a ****ing moany ****!

edit. Oh yeah and his car... wtf is that thing!

Last edited:
Looking forward to watching the Speedway final 1st leg. Ipswich v Swindon tonight.

Heard a lot lately about Succession... so just watched the first ep, pretty good. Can see this being the evening viewing for the foreseeable.

So I've restarted watching Breaking Bad, purely because I want to watch the movie El Camino.

Man, I can't believe this series only has 5 seasons...

So I've restarted watching Breaking Bad, purely because I want to watch the movie El Camino.

Man, I can't believe this series only has 5 seasons...
Yeah I'm doing the same thing... just popped on s2 e5. Haven't watched it since it aired years ago too so have forgotten a fair bit, absolutely loving it though.

Yeah I'm doing the same thing... just popped on s2 e5. Haven't watched it since it aired years ago too so have forgotten a fair bit, absolutely loving it though.

We're basically at the same spot. But Season 2 was for me the crappiest of the seasons. I need to push through so that I can get to S3 and where Mike and Saul gets introduced into the story.

New series 'Watchmen' looks good. Starting Monday on Sky.
I can't wait! Best Graphic novel of all time, I actually really like the movie (particularly the 4 hour ultimate cut) and although I don't think Lineloff can write suitable endings to his work... the start and the middle of his shows are almost always brilliant.

The fact that it is a sequel and there is scope for the old 'heroes' to pop up here and there opens it up for some great 'reveals'. Will be one of those rare shows these days where I will have to watch week to week... I normally just wait for a series to end its season these days and binge all in one day, I won't be able to wait where this is concerned.

I can't wait! Best Graphic novel of all time, I actually really like the movie (particularly the 4 hour ultimate cut) and although I don't think Lineloff can write suitable endings to his work... the start and the middle of his shows are almost always brilliant.

The fact that it is a sequel and there is scope for the old 'heroes' to pop up here and there opens it up for some great 'reveals'. Will be one of those rare shows these days where I will have to watch week to week... I normally just wait for a series to end its season these days and binge all in one day, I won't be able to wait where this is concerned.
So just watched the first ep... and as always reserve my judgement until the actual story begins to become apparent. As it stands though, not overly impressed... with any of it.

So just watched the first ep... and as always reserve my judgement until the actual story begins to become apparent. As it stands though, not overly impressed... with any of it.
15 Minutes in and I had no idea what was going on but enjoying every minute of it.
Looking forward to the next episode to see if it can continue to engross, and hopefully not just bounce around all over the place.

I finished Doom Patrol last night. What a CRAZY show. But it's really good.

Latest posts