• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

After the **** ending to the last season, I hope this one is much better.

Last edited:
Season 3 of this Aussie show are now airing on FX. It's weird, it's creepy and it's very good.

1623297443771.png

Clarkson's Farm on Amazon prime

Funny and informative, 10/10

Currently watching these series. Not bad, a bit too dreary, I can't stop thinking "do people really live like that somewhere on the earth?.."
4th episode,hope to see a great finale :)

Yes. That is part of the back story reflecting the Opioid crisis in these middle America towns. 5th episode is really good.

I thought Kate Winslet was superb in it.

Sophie: A Murder in West Cork

Not heard of this murder and I'm not really into true crime stuff but this was pretty good. The guy who blatantly did it is a very odd bloke as you'd expect from a potential murder suspect.

Also helps that you can understand most of the Irish lads and lasses most of the time without needing subtitles to comprehend their incoherent mumblings. A solid watch. If you're into true crime stuff I'd say watch it.

9-1-1
IMO what USA TV does really well, a good TV show that doesn't take itself seriously but at the same time manages to add some really good deeper aspects.
Also one of the few shows I have seen that actually does character development for pretty much every character in the cast.

Makes me want to become a fire man

Classic. Got to be my favourite OFAH episode. That and Jolly Boys outing.

Latest posts