• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

What TV Show's are you watching/looking forward to?

Poor Marion.

Did they compete in Tokyo?

Last edited:
Gutted he was one of the few TV comedians I really liked having on every show.
Sometimes it can get a bit much but with him it just always came across so effortless.

Damn. Sean was one of my favorites and was a huge part of me getting into British panel shows. His humor is really one of a kind, such a shame.

Truth be told on Apple TV. Binged watched season 1 today. Watchable. Aaron Paul just plays Pinkman in prison. Not sure I bought the ending.

Late to the party on this but burned throught the first two seasons of Detectorists this week and I bloody loved it
Going to have to ration the final season because it's a BBC show so only 6 episodes :(

Late to the party on this but burned throught the first two seasons of Detectorists this week and I bloody loved it
Going to have to ration the final season because it's a BBC show so only 6 episodes :(
Couldn't resist and binged the whole final season this afternoon
Great show - gutted there's no more, but wrapped up nicely

could put this in the gaming thread too, watched "witcher: nightmare of the wolf" on netflix, was good, enjoyed it....so much so i downloaded witcher 3 and started a new game...might actually play gwent this time

Should probably be posted under films, but any Sopranos fans here?

Last edited:
I've started watching Loki n Disney plus and it's brilliant. I'm about 5 episodes in but it's great.

I've started watching Loki n Disney plus and it's brilliant. I'm about 5 episodes in but it's great.
None of the Marvel shows have stuck the landing IMO (besides F&WS which just quite average from the beginning). WandaVision and Loki both built great mystery but then fell quite flat when it was time to deliver.

Very very excited for Eternals and No Way Home though. Both look excellent. Slightly indifferent towards Shang-Chi.

Latest posts