• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Which is the best/strongest pack in the RWC this time?

don't know if the best , but i will name Romania , with players like Marius Tincu (hooker , Perpignan , France) Mihaita Lazar (prop Aix en Provence , Rr) < Paulica from London Irish also a prop . You saw them working against Scotland

Well.. Nobody really mentioned Ireland's pack!! They just ate the Australian pack and spat them out all over the park!!!

Aussie pack isn't exactly great though is it?

The Irish pack is good, but not the best

I think Australia has the best pack. Pocock is clearly the best openside in the world, Radike Samo and Wycliff Palu would be a very dangerous loose trio combination. They have an incredible front row who are the most mobile front row in rugby and some very good depth in the locks with; Nathan Sharpe, James Horwill, Dan Vickerman and Rob Simmons. Definitely Australia.

lol

I heard that a lot of people are ignorant of real facts and have not kept up on current form. There is not a single leagie in the Wallabies pack - the same pack who outmuscled the All blacks a few weeks ago, recently smashed the Boks B team and beat the Boks A team, the same pack with the form No.7 and No.8 in the world, the same pack with two of the top three lineout technicians in rugby (Vickerman, Sharpe and of course the Bok's Matfield), the same pack who have the No.6 who only a few years ago was European player of the year. The most mobile front row in the world and the Polotonau, hardest hitting tackler in the super 15 this year. Against the ABs, Boks and Italy this pack at least matched their opposition in terms of scrummaging ........

I don't think the teams that are coming up against the Walabies will be underestimating them. Time will tell...

No way is Vickerman a top class lineout operator. PO'C would be ****** to hear that.

The Irish tight five put in an epic performance today, am looking forward to them coming up against a pack that has actually heard of scrummaging.

I think we are quite looking forward to srummaging against the amazing Irish pack. Shame we arent going to get a chance to dismantle the Aussies again.

Fully fit the Welsh edge it but not by miles should be interesting.

Latest posts