• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who has the best kit in international rugby??

M

mara

what do you think guys who has the best kit. I know this sounds a bit girly but my clubs just got new kit and was wondering what everyone thought????????????? <_<

defenetly stade francais with their pink shirt with flowers !!! does it sound girly enough to you ??? :):):) seriously i like the giant rats kit

In International Rugby I have to say the Irish is my favourite with the English close behind although the Italian Shirt aint bad...

I see wales have a fairly new kit? or is it old?...well anyways i like their current one. And agreed with getofmeland with the italian kit.

The All Blacks..
It's Black, Simple and Powerful.. enough said..
[/b]

The other thing to like about it is it's not soiled with advertisements. Most international jersey's are just billboards.

yep agree wit fcukernaut, its good to see the allblacks with no major sponser splashed across the front. I would've said the wallabies old jersey was the best one. The one they used from about the '99 world cup till last year.

The Japanese. Then the Italians. Who can argue that Jaguar isn't the coolest sponsor out there?

yep agree wit fcukernaut, its good to see the allblacks with no major sponser splashed across the front. I would've said the wallabies old jersey was the best one. The one they used from about the '99 world cup till last year.
[/b]
The Aussies & Irish Old Canterbury Kit with the stripes on the sleeves.
_39518465_sailor_afp200x245.jpg

Why couldn't the AmourFit Shirts retained the sleeve stripes instead of the side panels? Also, S.Africas nike kit was cool. And the Italians do have nice kit.

I like the canterbury shirts, like Scotland and Ireland. Italy's kit is nice and so is the design fro France and England.

Seriously though, thinking about it, I reckon the All Blacks have the most symbolic and imposing uniform that is easily recognisable in any sport... There's not one other uniform in any sport that carries as much weight as an AB kit for me, and I'm an Aussie! I mean, you basically just have 15 blokes who are all big and built clad completely in black! Who else has anything that cool?

I think it's out of England and the All Blacks....the fact that the ABs is sponsor free makes it THE iconic jersey. All the extra red bits on the modern England shirt make it a bit ugly.

Latest posts