Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dwayne Peel

• Byron Kelleher

• Peeri Weepu

• Total voters
i voted dwayne peel, becaue in my eyes he offers so much around the field of play

these nzers are so arrogant, their just showing they have no rugby brains when they vote kelleher over peel,ellisald and yachvilli

cordingley - at the monet cannot be considered as he has not shown his class at international stage

Well Cordingley playing against the best players week in week out ..... thats proof enuff for me.

If they went head to head i would say Weepu>Peel......Weepu has the edge in strength and is better in open play....... peel the better passer(just)

Cordingley>Peel

you are a twat - if you think weepu is better than peel. peels best asset is his sniping runs and his ability to run into open space. peel has proved his worth at every level, and as this poll is showing he is at the moment the best sh in the world.

Where is Harry Ellis?

Seriously, if Gregan is there, you should have put in Pichot as well.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 7 2006, 11:49 AM
you are a twat - if you think weepu is better than peel
Why?

He has backed it up with his opinion. Those who repress opinion are *****, not people who voice their's fairly.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 7 2006, 10:49 PM
you are a twat - if you think weepu is better than peel. peels best asset is his sniping runs and his ability to run into open space. peel has proved his worth at every level, and as this poll is showing he is at the moment the best sh in the world.
Trust me. Put Piri Weepu up there and he would be owning Peel.

This poll is totally unfair. There were no nominations, and Gregan is ****, so basically we are voting from what you let us vote... And stuff.

Originally posted by harrison2468@Apr 7 2006, 12:59 PM
Where is Harry Ellis?
On England's bench until people finally realise he's **** and he gets dropped.

Hopefully.

Peel is the best of the scrum halves up there, but it hasn't been well thought out at all to leave off the likes of Pichot.

weepu is their you goof

just to elaborate look closer and you will see that

WEEPU IS ON THE POLL WITH ONE VOTE.

pichot aint the player he use to be and has been playing relatively poor in the french league

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 8 2006, 01:45 AM
weepu is their you goof

just to elaborate look closer and you will see that

WEEPU IS ON THE POLL WITH ONE VOTE.
No, I'm talking about Piri Weepu. The All Black that plays for Wellington and the Hurricanes. Bulky wee brown fella.

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 7 2006, 10:44 PM
Well Cordingley playing against the best players week in week out ..... thats proof enuff for me.

If they went head to head i would say Weepu>Peel......Weepu has the edge in strength and is better in open play....... peel the better passer(just)

Cordingley>Peel
WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAA....

cordinglys good...but there are younger players with more test caps to there name and when they get to his age...you try and compare

based at this moment,im including last year an currently this year..as the 6nations has been played through and the southern teams havent played tests this year yet

interms of skill and pure heart i chose piri weepu..at times he acts as a 4th flanker which complimented the abs well..as umaga acted as a flanker at times and so did mealamu around the rucks..the improvement from 2 years ago till now is very impressive,kelleher is greedy..and i hope piri gets the 9 til the world cup

piri offers so much now that his games evolved(only his second year in top class rugby)..tackling skills and general defence around rucks is superb,he smacks over forwards..he is the best ball carrying scrumhalf..and with ball in hand..he smacks over forwards

he has a nasty sidestep..he is a nz touch football rep and a nz mens netball rep..so hes got the agility and finesse to back his moves

i chose him based on this flamoboyancy..he was outstanding in last years test season..hes a playmaker,gamebreaker,offensive organiser and he can switch the game style suit any game...he can play rough and tough,razzle dazzle,patient,conservative or a mixture of all..and he proved that in the northern tour,tri nations and the lions series

he creates to..if 10 isnt open he gets ball and creates ground

his passing skills are slowly improving...he needs better timing and accuracy on his release of the ball

other then that..i find no other faults

oh yeh..he can kick goals too....80% rating in the npc 2 years ago i believe..not bad for one of the highest try scoring teams in the npc

Latest posts