• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is your favorite player?

<div class='quotemain'> Past:
Christian Cullen. Best fullback ever, best and most agile ball runner ever, best try scoring rate for a fullback ever, just one of the best to watch.

Present:
Jerry Collins. Best loose forward in the world at the moment in my opinion, tough as nails, never shirks away from any work, feared and respected by his opponent. A living legend. (lol, a bit over the top? nah, it's JC). [/b]

I agree with BOTH of your choices.
[/b][/quote]

I third that! i would add that Cully's strike rate is prolly the best ever in terms of number of games/tests played, Doug Howlett was close. (Bryan Habana and Joe Rokocoko are two that may better Cully's try scoring rate).

And Jerry Collins, as well as being a beast on the field, off the field he's a great bloke! His passion and attitude towards the game, imo is unmatched by anyone at the mo. (he played a game for that club in eng(?), playing rugby because he loves it!)

Other favs, cant go passed big Jonah! lol Zinzan all blacks of the 90's era lol

My favourite player of the moment: Vincent Clerc. Excitement, strike rate, he's on fire at the moment.

favourites to watch:

Christian Cullen
Lomu
Rups
Rok's
Castaignede
Michalak
Collins
Martyn Williams
Shane Williams
Mario Ledesma.....

My favorite players is Vincent Cler (toulouse).
It's the important players of french team.

My favorite players are Jean-Baptiste Ellisalde, Vincent Clerc, Cédric Heymans, François Steyn, Frederick michalak, Bryan habana...

My favourite player is absolutely sergio parisse... one of the biggest number 8 now

Jonah Lomu tops it all, but for current players I'd have to say Habana, excellent pace and tackles hard.

Habana was impressive in the world cup. I have to say Johnny Wilkinson being a Falcons fan.

i am also a massive falcons fan, may favourite players are matthew tait, and although he doesnt play for newcastle i wish would sign him and that is strettle

Several, Richard Hill, Johnny Wilkinson, as a leader Martin Johnson, Caucau...but two guys you could just watch time and time again was Christian Cullen and Jason Robinson. Geniuses the pair of them, lets hope there's another one around the corner.

"oh oh lomu" (Keith Quin as Lomu runs over the english guy). My present favourite though has to be Richie Mccaw.

My favourite player for a number of years has been George Smith.

However, right now I'm very excited about the future of Stephen Hoiles, Adam Ashley-Cooper and Josh Holmes.

Mine is shane williams

the way he makes your heart jump whenever he gets the ball, also the fact that he is all of about 5 foot 6 (5 foot 8 my ass!) is really admirable how he shows absolutely no fear while running through the giants of the international game.. oh and that amazing side step!

Dimitri Yachvili; the guy has scored 234 points in 33 caps. He's on my favorite club and one exciting player to watch as well.

My favourite player is Carl Hayman because for such a tall man he can lock a scrum down so well and lifts well in the lineout and he looks like an old school rugby player. He now commands huge bickies in britain thanks Newcastle. Keep him fit for 20011

Latest posts