Who is your favorite player?

Got to be Sheridan
sheridanDM1710_468x685.jpg

BEAST!!!!!!!!!

Past: has to be Jhonno
Conduct off the field: Wilkinson
Future: Croft (the pace of him!) and Strettle
Character:Chabal

has to be Josh lewsey. not even noon has managed ti hit anyone like he killed rogers in that final. the tackle will stay in my memory forever

has to be Josh lewsey. not even noon has managed ti hit anyone like he killed rogers in that final. the tackle will stay in my memory forever [/b]

Would have thought such a profound memory for you would make you realise the tackle wasn't made in the final of anything.

Strettle may be a GOD but he seems to have worse inury luck than Wilkinson had so far.

In Ireland Rob Kearny Shane Horgan Jamie Heaslip Leamy Doncha Ochalaghan Ogara all on Current form

Munster Lifamie Mafi Rui Tipoki Tony Buckly

World Delisau Rambini Makapusi Qera Vincent ClercDanny Cipriani

Darren Lockyer in League and Matt Giteau. No-one can beat the Great King Wally Lewis in the all-time League greats.

<div class='quotemain'>
Who is your favorite player and why?

Mine is Andrew Sheridan

there isnt really any reason , just look the game against Australia B)

so who is yours?
[/b]

But the Aussie pack is always pasted, its hardly anything new. The All Blacks do it all the time, as do the Boks,France etc..
[/b][/quote]
mine is sebastien chabal

Who is your favorite player and why?

Mine is Andrew Sheridan

there isnt really any reason , just look the game against Australia B)

so who is yours? [/b]

I'd go with Pierre Spies followed by Shalk Burger. They both are just awesome loose forwards.

matt giteau is the best player out there... he can kick, tackle he's a great play maker ... what more could you ask for

matt giteau is the best player out there... he can kick, tackle he's a great play maker ... what more could you ask for [/b]
A better kicker, tackler and play maker?

Latest posts