• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is your favorite player?

Until they meet, then i shall keep my mouth shut.
But i'm loudly confident of the outcome.

Richie McCaw - he's in a class of his own really
and Andrew Mehrtens in his day was by far the best first five eight in the world

Richie McCaw
Tommy Bowe - will be one of the best in the world
Andrew Sheridan
Dan Carter

tommy bowe suffers greatly from a lack of pace that you just cant have at international level cant see him getting much beyond his current level of play

Chris Ashton, Will be awsome next season, the premiership better watch out. The guy is electric when given the ball, a true speedster

Andrew Mehrtens in his day was by far the best first five eight in the world
[/b]
^couldnt agree more..merhts was a legend:)

Dan carter-not because of his good looks lol but his counter attacks and kicking technique are amazing
John Eales-world class skillful lock.Auz was lucky to have him

McCaw, Carter, Rocokoko, Habana, Steyn, Robinson, Parisse...
But my real favorite was the legendary Diego Dominguez :D

Anthoney Foley-greatest Munster player ever. 200 games and more Heinkeken cup tries than Brian O'Driscoll. The definition of a legend

<div class='quotemain'> I really love Danny Cipriani... [/b]

Good on you, and who's your favourite player?
[/b][/quote]

I didn't mean I love him physically! :p I'm not gay!(even if I totally respect them).Anyway,I love the way he plays rugby. :D

tommy bowe suffers greatly from a lack of pace that you just cant have at international level cant see him getting much beyond his current level of play
[/b]

I agree, but give him a few years and he'll improve, even if only a bit.

Mine are at the moment... i dunno. Haven't been watching rugby alot sence iv'e been in Canada (blame it on the shitty tv stations who refuse to show). I missed every game in the world cup and 6 nations, sad i know. So i'll stick with Shane Horgan, just can't forget his display against England two years ago in the 6 Nations:p

Jerry Collins - One of the most promising players in the sport. I just love this guy and his defensive plays and some offensive plays except for those long risky passes out to the backs. But he remains one of my favourite in the sport.

I agree Jerry Collins is very promising and makes the tackles when he needs to

Richie McCaw

Why? If your asking this you probably havent watched a Crusaders or AB game

Latest posts