• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is your favorite player?

Isaia Toeava

He isnt playing that well at the moment but the guy has loads of talent

My favourite player is without a doubt Pierre Spies, He is the Ultimate Rugby Player. Whole package.

Francois Steyn... first class ball carrier and a kicking boot of note! Somewhat lacking in the experience side but he is only 20 years old!

frans steyn - unpredictable, hair nearly as lush as percys, and he can kick the ball a country mile!
[/b]

Indeed, currently the best drop goaller in Rugby today.

I'd have to say Jonny Wilkinson.
Even though I'm from NZ, this guy is always a joy to watch.
With his funny goal kicking preparation or the possibility that he could go for a drop goal to save the game makes him a fantastic player.

Its a shame he's not going to make it to New Zealand next month.

Shane Horgan, because he went to the same school as me in Drogheda. I have a lot of respect for him as a player, powerful and honest. I also think it's funny that a school in Drogheda produced an Irish international because nobody in Drogheda really plays rugby. I've never seen a kid with a rugby ball. It's soccer soccer soccer.

shane horgan is just lanky. Shane williams is my favourite player as you know every time he gets the ball, he is going to do something with it.

shane horgan is just lanky. Shane williams is my favourite player as you know every time he gets the ball, he is going to do something with it. [/b]

He's a bit like Robinson was at his peak. Everytime he gets the ball the crowd takes a breath in, even if there's no space and he just runs straight into 3 tacklers you still know that at any moment he could do something special.

Ryan Kankowski (The thoroughbred)

Tonderai Chavhanga (The Jet)

Bryan Habana (Bryan Freaking Habana)

Ever?> Neil Back

Currently Playing?> Jonny Wilkison or a tie between lewis moody and tom rees

Matthew Tait, James Haskell, Steyn, Paul Sackey, Ojo, Varndell, Voyce

just a few of them

Latest posts