• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who is your favorite player?

Agustín Pichot - really charismatic leader of the team and simply high quality player.

Can't list just one player so here are my big favorites:

John Hayes, Carl Hayman, Tony Woodcock, Andrew Sheridan, Os Du Randt, John Afoa, Ronan O'Gara, Brian O'Driscoll, Richie McCaw.

Sonny Bill Williams is my favorite player because he's ****** off so many people. I like it when people get ****** off :)

Sonny Bill Williams is my favorite player because he's ****** off so many people. I like it when people get ****** off :)
[/b]

I think I just found my new fantasy woman in your signature DarkManX, thank you so very much. :bravo:

Mine are:

Nicky little
Tialata
Ali Williams
Chris jack
Os Durandt
Rocokoco
Umaga

And I can keep on going and going :D

I was watching some of the WRC games.
Most Fijian national team players are pretty cool to watch.
The way they bring the game.

Luke MacCalister as well

Sorry for not putting any names ( but it' still too early)

Hi guys! My favourite rugby player is no doubt GAVIN HENSON. Ok last two years he wasn't so good but I', sure he will come back like 6N of 2005!! Go Gav!

Hi guys! My favourite rugby player is no doubt GAVIN HENSON. Ok last two years he wasn't so good but I', sure he will come back like 6N of 2005!! Go Gav!
[/b]
Didn't you watch him play last year?

<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
Didn't you watch him play last year?
[/b][/quote]

Posts = 10. Check.
Downloads = 2. Check.
We will never hear of gavinteo ever again.

Just ignore these clowns cyRil.

I still think the post count to enter the EA Sports section should be increased to about 50, or even 100.
The only downside to this is the newbies would spam 50/100 times to get in... <_<

I love all of the agile running players. Guys with a vision for the game, players who, everytime they get the ball, make the opponents sh*t bricks:

Ryan Kankowski
Pierre Spies
Francois Steyn
Ruan Pienaar
Mils Muliaina
Matt Gitteu
Vincent Clerc
Tonderai Chavhanga
Bryan Habana (The most marked player on the planet)
Shane Williams
Jean de Villiers

Favourite of all time are:

Zinzan Brooke (Best 8 of all time)
Christian Cullen (Best 15 of all time)
Jonah Lomu (Best 11 of all time)

Irish wise of late..Rob Kearney's really impressed me. Confident he'll be the next big thing for Ireland at least

Latest posts