• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will win the wc 2011

<div class='quotemain'>
New Zealand is going to win and im gonna sniper that mofo Wayne Barnes. Are people actually thinking that wales will make the WC final? Pffft whatever!!!!
[/b]

haha kiwis will win everything up to the WC and then flop when the pressure's on. hehehe it's so easy to blame the referee. [/b][/quote]

New Zealand will win - they have to win it sometime.

The Wales vs RSA mid year tests will point out how good they are. Personaly I think its gonna be 30+pointer for SA.
[/b]
It all depends how the players react to the new coach and his ideas. If they give a positive attitude towards him from the start then it could well be a 30 pointer, if not, I think we have a chance.
....but that's just a biased ol' Welshy's opinion. :p

Pieter De Villiers has coached the likes of Luke Watson, Pierre Spies, Ruan Pienaar, Heinke vd Merwe, Ronnie Cooke, Chilliboy Ralepelle, Meyer Bosman, Waylon Murray, Schalk Brits and Peter Grant, to name a few, at either u19 or u21 level.

He won the u21 RWC in 2005.

So he's got the goods, hopefully the old dogs learn his style quickly and the youngers fit into straight away like an old shoe.

Pieter De Villiers has coached the likes of Luke Watson, Pierre Spies, Ruan Pienaar, Heinke vd Merwe, Ronnie Cooke, Chilliboy Ralepelle, Meyer Bosman, Waylon Murray, Schalk Brits and Peter Grant, to name a few, at either u19 or u21 level.

So he's got the goods, hopefully the old dogs learn his style quickly and the youngers fit into straight away like an old shoe.
[/b]

What a name. Sounds like a take on a type of pasta.

<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
Yeah, some black people have strange names.
We once had maid named Prudence

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

I would have thought Prudence was a very common female name? I see it quite a lot, maybe it's just rare in SA.

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]
[/b][/quote]

you had a maid! alright my lord.

@ w_cullen, she was the 1st woman I knew that had that name. I just threw it in the bag with Beauty, Patience and Mayvis

@ ginger, my genius brotha, most white people and some black people have maids here. We living the life! lol

So, you reckon Malaysia has a gd chance, eh? You think they might go through on goal differential or something?

I think Malaysia have more chance of turning up at your place and watching the World Cup on your telly. Then there's an even bigger chance they'll leave soon after and go off to seek out some intelligent conversation.

Pfft by the time Malaysia are even half decent, China will be among the top 10 rugby nations.

Hopefully China can make an appearance by RWC 2019.

if one thing is a certainty its that there are no certainties when it comes to new zealand at the world cup

Is the 2011 tournament being played in september aswell, or is it reverting back to the normal November slot?

I quite fancy a wee trip down to the WC, however my plan was to justify it by tieing it in with a skiing holiday in NZ (TBH I cant justify spending that much money to go and watch Scotland play rugby. well, not the way were playing at the minute anyway! ;) but obviously there could be problems with that plan if its November.

It would be amazing to go to New Zealand for the WC, of course it was used for Lord of the Rings which has the most incredible scenery i have ever seen. I love the Highlanders stadium, the place is so tranquil by the looks of things.

I'd love to see an Irish winner at last but i dont think it's gonna happen this time around. Not if they don't find a replacement for ROG soon!

I'd love to see an Irish winner at last but i dont think it's gonna happen this time around. Not if they don't find a replacement for ROG soon!
[/b]
It wont make any difference if they do find an even better replacement.NZ leave it at that as its in their own back yard. Cos we all know they aint gonna f*** it up again.Are they??

Biased i know but after seeing England get so far on such poor performances, i would have to say England who have some talented youngsters at the moment.
If I'm realistic, Aus.

Latest posts