• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will win the wc 2011

Which ever team drinks the most Powerthirst.

Honestly though, to early to tell. Alot can happen until then.

I would like to see a team of the northern hemisphere win the cup. But I think the All Blacks will do it, because in 2011 they will have homefield advantage.

My heart says: SA, France, NZ in that order
My brain says: NZ, SA, France
The data suggests: NZ because they're at home.
I think this year's Tri-Nations will tell us a lot.

For some reason i think England will win the WC. They have so much talent coming through especially in the backs, which is unusual. Put that with the monstrosity of forwards they always seem to produce and they've got a bloody good team. I don't think New Zealand will because they never seem to be able to decide on a 1st XV. That's not going to change with the reappointment of Graham Henry. I'd LOVE Ireland to win the WC! But that's just patriotism.

For some reason i think England will win the WC. They have so much talent coming through especially in the backs, which is unusual. Put that with the monstrosity of forwards they always seem to produce and they've got a bloody good team. I don't think New Zealand will because they never seem to be able to decide on a 1st XV. That's not going to change with the reappointment of Graham Henry. I'd LOVE Ireland to win the WC! But that's just patriotism. [/b]
Thats because in the past they have had a player rotation policy which works really well when theres plenty of talent, which they have. As a result they can pretty much field 2 teams that will win more often than not.

It won't have any impact on their wc hopes.

For some reason i think England will win the WC. They have so much talent coming through especially in the backs, which is unusual. Put that with the monstrosity of forwards they always seem to produce and they've got a bloody good team. I don't think New Zealand will because they never seem to be able to decide on a 1st XV. That's not going to change with the reappointment of Graham Henry. I'd LOVE Ireland to win the WC! But that's just patriotism.
[/b]

Pretty sure it will change. The fact the old geezer managed to keep his job by the skin of his teeth I doubt he'd even think about pulling stunts like that again.

If we can get a good team going this year and keep it up until 2011 I think we will be strong contenders again.

Instead of playing with the same team and peaking early and going downhill, I think the rotation policy made players slowly reach their peak. Which shows why the ABs produced probbably the most consistent squad of all time (minus the world cup haha). I'd keep the rotation policy this time round have a 1st XV set in stone once the next World cup pops up.

i just hope its NZ i dont want to have to go through all that stuff again from last year

Latest posts