• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will win the wc 2011

I'd like to think the U.S. will, then again I've said that since I started watching Rugby. Come to think of it I say the same thing about the FIFA World Cup too. So after all that nonsense I'll go with either England or Scotland.

I think RWC 2011 will be too stressful for AllBlacks, as they have been ashamed with their results on RWC 2007 and they will try to rtegain their reputation among own fans, this will serve bad deal for them
Meanwhile home atmosphere and desire of triumph will favor their track
I dont think any of the northern hemispkere teams will crown themselves

ridicoulous to say as a saffa i hope we win so we can kepp the trophy but i do feel sorry for the ab's and they are due for another ***ler at some time on home turf must be favs but the again they always are.

I think that New Zealand will be favorites (they won the RWC under20)but i think that wales will be able to win to, because they have a good teams today and theyr under 20 teams made a good result in U20 (but they host it so it helps a few)

I dont understand mates what we are here talking about, yeah RSA and Australia are all time RWC favorites but do not forget what ABs represent, RWC 2007 was the first they left without ***les (I mean even fourth place), and also RWC 2011 will run in NZ. SDo I think "homework" will add more power to AB's play. Who says RSA is not favorite? :wall: And do not forget England and France. :D

I want to agree mate, NZ under 20 play amazing, they score tries from time to time with a sparkle, Taylor is cool. I think Allblacks under 20 plays rugby far better than "McGaw's AllBlacks" do, so NZs under 20 arew dangerous :rahh:

New Zealand will be the favorites as it's their home World Cup and they always go into a World Cup as one of the top dogs. Though I wouldn't be surprised if Australia win this one as they will have been under Robbie Deans for three years by the time it come around, and we all know how great Deans is as a coach.

I vote All Blacks too.
But I hope Samoa, Fiji and Tonga will be ever a step better than in 2007.
I think it will be the Pacific Islands (New Zealand included) who will make the biggest results.
I don't think France will do a great RWC but... it's a long way until 2011 !

Latest posts