• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who will win the World Cup this year in South Africa?

Who will win the World Cup?

• Total voters
Good atmosphere though I bet? And ye the planned new stadium looks stunning. would like to get down to White Hart Lane a few times before they bulldozer it! My uncles a real Manchester United fan, don't mind united only because of Ryan Giggs really, I think hes quality, hope he goes on till hes 45 lol. Gutted he never got to show his skill in a World Cup, he would of been remembered as one of the greats then.

Well its either Argentina or Brazil for me, but the Germans are quite sneaky so you never know.

I'm backing URUGUAY! The fourth most successful international team ever with more world cup wins than France, England and Holland and a comparatively easy trip to the semis with South Korea in the last 16 and either USA or Ghana in the quarters. After that, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!

I'm backing URUGUAY! The fourth most successful international team ever with more world cup wins than France, England and Holland and a comparatively easy trip to the semis with South Korea in the last 16 and either USA or Ghana in the quarters. After that, ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN!!

Not a bad shout

Brazil are far from unbeatable. I reckon Portugal are gonna beat them on Friday...

I don't think any team is unbeatable. The Argies have looked great so far but only going forward.

Well I support my local team :p

I think Argentina will win it. Seems like it has the story line to with it. Last minute qualification, shall we say "intresting" manager but some classy, classy players.

I'm all for Holland. The Dutch girls in the stands look good even before I drink beer

usa for me ...i want to see them do well ...and for the sake of the english people i hope they do well too as the pressure they pile onto their team every 4 years is crazy

They haven't played well, but Spain have got themselves through the groups and are capable of just about anything.

Latest posts