• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who'll win the World Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previous RWC winners: 1987- New Zealand, 1991- Australia, 1995- South Africa, 1999- Australia, 2003- England.

So, yup, Australia has won it twice. And the AB`s did win it already mate.
[/b]

Nee meneer. 1987 and 1991 does not count. The Boks were not there. No-one can claim to be world champs in that case, or maybe that will be the only times that they will be able to win. The official RWC stats should start in 1995 IMHO.

I have a really bad feeling that South Africa will win the final today. The hype here has been immense, I just can't stop thinking that it will all end in tears.

READ MY SIGNATURE

- I SAID THAT AFTER ENGLAND BEAT FRANCE

SO WHOS GOING TO WIN IT???

<div class='quotemain'>
Previous RWC winners: 1987- New Zealand, 1991- Australia, 1995- South Africa, 1999- Australia, 2003- England.

[/b]

Nee meneer. 1987 and 1991 does not count. The Boks were not there. No-one can claim to be world champs in that case, or maybe that will be the only times that they will be able to win. The official RWC stats should start in 1995 IMHO.
[/b][/quote]

Bullshit. Just cause your country had that stupid Apartheid doesnt mean that the RWC didnt happen.

Obviously Portugal

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]

[/b][/quote]

Bullshit. Just cause your country had that stupid Apartheid doesnt mean that the RWC didnt happen.
[/b][/quote]

Well actually the South Africans were the ones who cast the deciding vote to allow the WC even though they wouldn't be allowed to play. AND a certain "cavaliers" All Black team which was almost identical to the one which played in the WC got shat on by South Africa in 86. One would have to be an asshole to presume that SA would have won the WC 87, but they were clearly in the top 2 in the world, if not the best at the time of the inaugural world cup

Don't think any more predictions are needed really.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts