• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who's offering Sonny B Williams 10 y.c.?

I

Ickon

Does anyone know which NRL club has supposedly offered S.B.W. a 10 year contract, Im assuming it's not the Bulldogs? :blink:

i can say with confidence its not the raiders

Souths maybe

I know Souths are in the $$ for Lote now too

I wasn't sure if Souths could afford him, but if they can affrod Lote, then it might be them.

souths can afford anyone

everyone breaks the cap

its who can hide it best

with Crowe owning, Souths have rediculous money and potential 3rd party payments to any players spouse that Crowe could deem as an extra in a movie and pay $500,000 to the spouse for that scene

I know that is a far fetched idea - but if they wanted to they could do it that way

As the Cap Auditors also dont have full access to spouse payments - the Cap is flawed with many holes - whoever exploits these holes the best can have the stars, and it would look legal, fro a Cap auditing perspective

Until they re-hash the audit process and let Ian Shubert have access to family and spouses financial accounts - the NRL Salary Cap is flawed and a farce to say the least.

It makes sense, I explains how teams like the Roosters & Manly can seem to hold on to there best players & still bring in good players.

It makes sense, I explains how teams like the Roosters & Manly can seem to hold on to there best players & still bring in good players.
[/b]

correct

Manly of late only because Max Delmege now owns them

Massive construction tycoon with lots of dosh - which is why of late we are seeing Manly post results and recruit/retain very well

The same will happen to Souths over time

This could all be avoided if the NRL review the cap process, and make it accessbile to spouses and family financial records.

Yeah, only dumb teams like the Bulldogs get caught out.

However i think they are still over it and so are many other clubs as AK has said.

If Lote has to leave RU, let's pray he goes on with the Rabbitohs, as they are now my Official NRL Team.

If Lote has to leave RU, let's pray he goes on with the Rabbitohs, as they are now my Official NRL Team.
[/b]

Nice choice and you might have just timed it perfectly, because I reckon they definitely have top 8 potential this year.

Thanks AK.

My mate has told me it was St. George, im just trying to get some proof.

Very true timing is everything. Altough word is Bunnies got rid of there cheer squad.

I hope he is going to the Dragons that would be awesome might be a while before we find that one out though.

oh hell nah to the dragons..he doesnt wanna become **** like trent barret...better make a better decision...i hope he doesnt leave to super league..what a waste of talent he would be and he wouldnt be able to reach his full potential as a league player over there...

i reckon he might leave the bulldogs tho..dont think he will be there as long as price or be stalwart there..

Chiro wrote:-
oh hell nah to the dragons..he doesnt wanna become **** like trent barret...better make a better decision...i hope he doesnt leave to super league..what a waste of talent he would be and he wouldnt be able to reach his full potential as a league player over there...
[/b]

Hmm nothing like an reasoned, intelligent, homophobic offensive comment first thing in the morning. :toss:

I don't know if your aware but a Super League club won the World Club Challenge last night. :bravo:

That won't stop them, they will make every excuse possible to avoid giving us credit.

they won the club challenge??? woooooooooohooooooo...if only nrl teams ever cared

my main gripe with the super league has always been quality...it lacks plenty of and yeah you guys can have the club challenge its practically handed to you guys being that you fellaz are 3 weeks into your comp while the southerners are still in preseason mode...

once again..you guys are the best...bwaahahhaahahhaa...

oh and st hellz..you guys will get credit when you guys get a salary cap and develop ya own players

cheerio

they won the club challenge??? woooooooooohooooooo...if only nrl teams ever cared

my main gripe with the super league has always been quality...it lacks plenty of and yeah you guys can have the club challenge its practically handed to you guys being that you fellaz are 3 weeks into your comp while the southerners are still in preseason mode...

once again..you guys are the best...bwaahahhaahahhaa...

oh and st hellz..you guys will get credit when you guys get a salary cap and develop ya own players

cheerio [/b]

The man tells it like it is!

Latest posts