• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Who's your team?

The Mighty Raiders, who will soon turn the tide, when campo comes back after ripping those inbred toads a new one!! :p :lol: :bravo:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (William18 @ Aug 20 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
St George Illawarra. That was before this current season as well.[/b]

Why say that part? Just makes you look like you're trying to cover tracks that nobody's found.

Dragons fan also.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (skittles @ Aug 20 2009, 10:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (William18 @ Aug 20 2009, 09:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
St George Illawarra. That was before this current season as well.[/b]

Why say that part? Just makes you look like you're trying to cover tracks that nobody's found.

Dragons fan also.
[/b][/quote]
I have been accused on other places of being a bandwagoner.

I've stopped supporting Bronco scum after realising what news limited scum they are. Waiting for the Bears to come back.. who I first supported in '99. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (William18 @ Aug 20 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jethro @ Aug 20 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Central Coasts Bears .................. eventually.[/b]
Central Coast Sharks, IMO. Or else, get rid of the Sharks and put the Bears in.
[/b][/quote]

Are you drunk? Central Coast is Bears territory, what has CC got that the Shire hasn't got for the Sharks?

On the Coast we are quite happy to accept Queenslanders Supporters as well, hello NRL anyone home, anyone interested. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dale @ Aug 21 2009, 08:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I've stopped supporting Bronco scum after realising what news limited scum they are. Waiting for the Bears to come back.. who I first supported in '99. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (William18 @ Aug 20 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jethro @ Aug 20 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Central Coasts Bears .................. eventually.[/b]
Central Coast Sharks, IMO. Or else, get rid of the Sharks and put the Bears in.
[/b][/quote]

Are you drunk? Central Coast is Bears territory, what has CC got that the Shire hasn't got for the Sharks?
[/b][/quote]

still a parramatta supporter here.

decided not to run the tipping comp this year with the lack of interest that received last year.

Latest posts