• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why Cheap Fireworks Are The Worst!

G

Goth Power

Well lets just say 6.99 for a bit family pack from Netto's at the last minute would sound like a good bargain but I was almost left with no face.

We where lighting them, well I was and one of them 5 cherrie popping thingy-ma-jiggy's was firing upwards and suddenly it had fallen over and it shot one that went literally 5 CM's to the left of my head. I was lucky, but with all the stupid chavs messing with fireworks just for fun really, and all the people just purchasing fireworks without knowing anything about safety really shows why so many people have accidents and die on occasion.

Anyone else had any scares with fireworks?

Well my dodgy mate who does the markets got me some industrial fireworks... With Organised Displays written on the Side... Well he brought it into the pub on friday night and we decided to light it with its 2 second fuse, basically the thing started to more towards the building, next thing it was too late it had launched narrowly missing the pub window bouncing off the wall and up the street exploding just a couple of meters above us, and setting off every car alarm in a 100 metre radius!!!

Alcohol + Fireworks = :D

Surely the firework fell over because you didn't put it in the ground properly, not because it was cheap?

I stuck it in the ground solid as ever but it sort of bounced for some reason, and bounced on to a slant and in my direction.

I've got a great avi of a woman lighting a rocket and she dosn't use a milk bottle :cryy: if you know what I mean, but alas I fear it would be too risky to post here.

Shame.