• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why so little news on rugby 2012

bullman

Academy Player
Country Flag
South Africa
Club or Nation
Bulls
Hi Guys, i don't get. We have waited 4 years for a new ***le. We are in he release year of this ***le and we have basically heard nothing........... al all.

If the game is slated for a summer 2011 release don't you think we deserve to start to get some sort of relevant info.

I don't get it..... somethings fishy here......

Hi Guys, i don't get. We have waited 4 years for a new ***le. We are in he release year of this ***le and we have basically heard nothing........... al all.

If the game is slated for a summer 2011 release don't you think we deserve to start to get some sort of relevant info.

I don't get it..... somethings fishy here......
Yeah,could be. But you must think that EA isn't helping or putting money on the game. HB is really hard-working on it,but they need time...they need time :)

Be patient guys. I sound like a broken record saying this again, but something will be coming soon. What exactly, I dunno, but there will be something!

Be patient guys. I sound like a broken record saying this again, but something will be coming soon. What exactly, I dunno, but there will be something!
Hahaha,yeah! As the funny super-reputation guy says,we must have something of hope!

true, guess i'm just getting a little impatient, it's been a long time and i can not wait anymore!!!, the only thing that might help my jitters is news and updates but were theres nothing!!! Dammit HB give me my fix!!

I've heard license issues are the problem with releasing any screenshots, but I would've thought they could have just done a screenshot from create a player, as the models there are always dressed in generic kit and have a random face so no likeness. Surely there's no license violation there.

On the other hand it wouldn't have much of a wow effect I suppose. Still claiming license issues as we come to the half way mark in Feb seems like a bit of a stretch......

I hope it's not because the game looks worse than rugby 08 at this stage........

let's hope not......

I feel exactly the same way.. It just seems funny that there is absolutley no news. Even the Q&A's was worthless in all fearness.

We are heading for March.

If everything was up to standard these guys would have been pushing details at the public to market the product in any way they could.

Not keep quite untill it's on the shelves.

Much as HB would love to give us more to pass on, their hands are tied until several issues are cleared up. All we can say for now is they're working their socks off to get the info out ASAP.

Also remember that they've got form for not letting much out until the last couple of months before release. And then they tend to blow us away with what's in store (remember how much of a "wow" factor we got from Rugby 05, I'm hoping they'll repeat that feat again).

The next update is taking really long because since the last Q&A they've decided to spend alot more money and develop manager mode, sevens, create a player/team and a legends mode... ;)

Well, dreams are free :D

I'm want to buy Rugby 2012 or Rugby Challenge because rugby challenge have updates and it looks really good but i really want to buy rugby 2012 because i have some of their previous ***les, which should i buy??

I'm want to buy Rugby 2012 or Rugby Challenge because rugby challenge have updates and it looks really good but i really want to buy rugby 2012 because i have some of their previous ***les, which should i buy??

Both!!! :D

Sorry it's a bit off topic, but I'd be curious to see a poll about how many players are going to get rugby 2012, rugby challenge or both! I've got a feeling that the majority of frequent posters in this forum will be getting both, I know I will. It's just an indication of how starved we all are for a new rugby game/

Wait until they're both out, read reviews, watch videos, ask questions.

I'm quite concerned too. It worries me that they might not have licensing as it means a summer 2011 release will be difficult. Normally the more information is out the more hype the game gets so the more money to company ends up getting, I don't quite understand why there is almost no information out at the moment! Very concerning.

Agree. There seems to be something up with this game. It could be for the best or, as I suspect, the worse. Why start a forum to find out what people want, then don't do what they want then tell no one of how production is coming on?
While H.B. have kept us all in the dark Sidhe is blowing others away on the other forum.
I wonder if the Rugby Forum has put this all together as a publicity stunt??:/

I wonder if the Rugby Forum has put this all together as a publicity stunt??:/

Strong accusations you lead there, tread carefully ... oh and care to elaborate how this has been a publicity stunt?

Are you guys at TRF in regular contact with HB??? Or is it simply a matter of waiting to hear what they have to say?
Although i would love an update, at this stage i just want to know if the game i still being made or has it been shelved...

Bordering on libel there...

Thats the word!!!

Are you guys at TRF in regular contact with HB??? Or is it simply a matter of waiting to hear what they have to say?
Although i would love an update, at this stage i just want to know if the game i still being made or has it been shelved...

Simply wait for them to give us the stuff, we have been told just to sit and hold in the last couple of weeks, so there is something coming round the corner. Just for anyone who does not know, TRF has never held anything back from the community about this game, we know just as much as the members do about this game. We post the information as soon as we get it. I can also say most members see the Q+A before we the staff see it.

Latest posts