• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Why so little news on rugby 2012

Sidhe are saying a lot but telling very little. As it stands, neither development house has given much away.

As for your idea Jayatron - Even Michael Moore would call that conspiracy theorey ********. Try having a look at the Rugby 2012 page on HBs website. You may even notice our logo is there if you look really hard (i.e. Staring you square in the face).

Yeah, fair enough.
Looking forward to seeing what they have to say about the game...

...and the waiting game continues ;)

Sidhe are saying a lot but telling very little. As it stands, neither development house has given much away.

I don't even really think that it's info about the game that most people are wanting (except regarding licensing), but more so something little to get us all excited... Maybe a few pics of the guys at HB working or some player models, thats really all Sidhe have done but somehow thats got everyone excited about Rugby Challenge

I would give him the benefit of a doubt. A website with a logo on it is irrelevant, www.thief4.com is around for almost 4 years, and its the official forum. For a very long time very little information was released, and indeed the game was abandoned for 2 years for some other project. I'm not saying that this is the case with HB, but Sidhes having exclusive licenses must have been a huge blow to the project.

P.S. Why the **** cant I type apostrophes???!!!

I will do no such thing. Dan, Charlie & Myself all have regular contact with the developers of HB Studios, so for some kid to start sounding off utter tosh about us "making it all up" like that is indeed slanderous.

We've given away what info we can for the moment and that is all we can do, so don't start telling out-right lies to make some sort of dramatic point. More's the fool on you for doing so.

I would give him the benefit of a doubt. A website with a logo on it is irrelevant, www.thief4.com is around for almost 4 years, and its the official forum. For a very long time very little information was released, and indeed the game was abandoned for 2 years for some other project. I'm not saying that this is the case with HB, but Sidhes having exclusive licenses must have been a huge blow to the project.

I spoke to Alastair from HB Studios myself about both our projects earlier this week (we are both at the same conference). Rugby 2012 isn't cancelled or on hold, and both companies are looking forward to seeing what the other has to offer up.

Cheers Mario, hopefully that should quash the rumour mill!

I spoke to Alastair from HB Studios myself about both our projects earlier this week (we are both at the same conference). Rugby 2012 isn't cancelled or on hold, and both companies are looking forward to seeing what the other has to offer up.
Sigged for future use.

So Mario,and Bullit...do either of you know what HB are gonna do with regards to rugby challenges licensing?

Agreed, Glad You and Alastair finally met up, Mario...

Looking forward to seeing what Both parties have to offer, they are going to be very different games me thinks... Great for Rugby Gaming and the Gamers...

Its going to be an exciting year and a busy one!

I'm not saying that this is all a publicity stunt or anything because I believe that the game is scheduled to go ahead, although I must add even if you are the owners of TRF and you say that it is going ahead how would we know you were telling the truth. Just a point to ponder over, I'm saying the game is going ahead I just like discussions :p Should be a great year for rugby!

I'm not saying that this is all a publicity stunt or anything because I believe that the game is scheduled to go ahead, although I must add even if you are the owners of TRF and you say that it is going ahead how would we know you were telling the truth. Just a point to ponder over, I'm saying the game is going ahead I just like discussions :p Should be a great year for rugby!
Because what would the point be in lying to everyone?

Because what would the point be in lying to everyone?

I think the clue would be in the wording of 'publicity stunt,' although as I said I'm not saying you are lying to us in fact I'm saying I think the game will go ahead as scheduled.

What benefit do we gain from lying? What do HB Studios Gain from Lying? If the game had been canned we would all know about it... we have known about this game since last year. I have spoken to Alastair recently and have been assured by him. Please be patient people... when the info comes its going to be good info.. and you will be lusting for the game!

Just think, in 8 months will any of us care what we heard about the game back in February?

and on a totally different note Im waiting for a letter from leicester Tigers to see if they've offered me an Academy contract :D

What benefit do we gain from lying? What do HB Studios Gain from Lying? If the game had been canned we would all know about it... we have known about this game since last year. I have spoken to Alastair recently and have been assured by him. Please be patient people... when the info comes its going to be good info.. and you will be lusting for the game!

Lusting like ... for Kelly Brook ?

Latest posts