• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Will there ever be any gameplay footage or screenshots!?!?!?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drogers93

Academy Player
Country Flag
Ireland
Club or Nation
Ulster
HB studios have been doing a good job at giving us updates with the Q&A's etc but they haven't given us any look at anything that is going on in the development of the game. Now i hate to compare but 'Rugby challenge 2011' is set to be released around about the same time as 'Rugby 2012' and if you visit their site they are showing you the work they are doing. Admittedly (dnt judge my spelling) there is no gameplay footage or screenshots but there is pictures of their player appearence ie likeness to real life, they have pics showing their motion capture sessions etc. This all seems trivial and meaningless but it has shown me at least that the graphics are looking pretty good and they are clearly doing a lot of hard work to make the game seem as real as possible. So all i want to know is what does everybody else think? Do you think HB should give us a few behind the scenes screenshots or are you happy knowing nothing about the game until its released???

Just gotta be patient. We'll see the things we really want to see soon enough.

Be patient, all we can say.

Can new members also stop posting stuff like this, getting a tad annoying. The answer was the same as yesterday also. News will come when its ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts