• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woldog's Face topic.

Tried playing the game numerious times but I never got the error message, and the 32607 is just a created face on Quade. Not sure whats going on with the mod. Must not be too many Reds fans egger to get Cooper because I still can't find any other mod other than the one Aussie Pack. I think I'll put Quade back to the basic maori face and play the game as is. Unless you can think of anything else. ?
[/quote]

ok rename the q.cooper .big file to (right click on the file and 'rename')

7249bc2de948d91518e6550aa3f61a5d .big (dont put the .big bit in)

assign his face id to 28082

it replaces Will Greenwood

(this used to be used for uli85's 1st hernandez face but now he created a new face id for hernandez in los pumas facepack so download that if you still have the old hernandez face)

ok rename the q.cooper .big file to (right click on the file and 'rename')

7249bc2de948d91518e6550aa3f61a5d .big (dont put the .big bit in)

assign his face id to 28082

it replaces Will Greenwood

(this used to be used for uli85's 1st hernandez face but now he created a new face id for hernandez in los pumas facepack so download that if you still have the old hernandez face)
[/quote]

Okay I have will's face which is the closest I've come to having a real Quade. Now if I download the pumas pack will it give me a real quade face or just an updated will's face? If this is the best it gets I'm good with it. Anything better than Ea's Quade and or a Maori face that looks nothing like quade.

download the quade cooper file. rename it to 7249bc2de948d91518e6550aa3f61a5d. assign his face id to 28082 using woosahs rugby 08 editor. and place the file in the rugby 08 directory. that's it. forget the pumas facepack thing.

Latest posts