• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woldog's Face topic.

Sorry guys been sick over the past few days so I haven't been able to make any progress.

any news on your peter hynes face woldog? plus if you could, would you be able to do a mark gerrard face. even though he has a unique face ingame i feel that he looks nothing like he does now in real life. thanks

Ha I had forgotten all about this xD, I reformatted a few weeks back but I still have my Peter Hynes face on usb, so I'll get right onto it, and upload it. And sure I'll try him :p.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Woldog @ Mar 2 2009, 07:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Ha I had forgotten all about this xD, I reformatted a few weeks back but I still have my Peter Hynes face on usb, so I'll get right onto it, and upload it. And sure I'll try him :p.[/b]

k thanks and sorry formy late reply this site is blocked on the college server

hows hynes going? i know i keep buggin you but he's a face needed in this game badly

thanks

Well he's pretty much finished, just getting his hair done, which is the hardest part, especially with Curley hair.

do you think you could have a go at quade cooper in my opinion his face needs to be done as the face on the game now looks nothing like him i can get pictures if you need them

I'll try him eventually, once I finish Hynes, I should be able to get any photo's of him I want.

i have looked in kabezons thread where the quade cooper face supposedly is and its not there so if your able to make quade cooper that would be great

The pack with Cooper you can't use unless you know how to rename the files, which I don't. He's labled the files as 'Q.Cooper.big' so the game won't be able to use them. Does anyone know how to rename them so they can be used by the game or woosah's editor? Or do you know if any properly named files exisit?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrumit2 @ May 28 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
The pack with Cooper you can't use unless you know how to rename the files, which I don't. He's labled the files as 'Q.Cooper.big' so the game won't be able to use them. Does anyone know how to rename them so they can be used by the game or woosah's editor? Or do you know if any properly named files exisit?[/b]

rename the file with windows explorer. its that simple. or do you mean you don't know what to rename the file to? if so then tell me cooper's player id in rugby 08 (as i dont have woosahs 08 editor).

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ May 28 2009, 10:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Scrumit2 @ May 28 2009, 12:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The pack with Cooper you can't use unless you know how to rename the files, which I don't. He's labled the files as 'Q.Cooper.big' so the game won't be able to use them. Does anyone know how to rename them so they can be used by the game or woosah's editor? Or do you know if any properly named files exisit?[/b]

rename the file with windows explorer. its that simple. or do you mean you don't know what to rename the file to? if so then tell me cooper's player id in rugby 08 (as i dont have woosahs 08 editor).
[/b][/quote]

I dont know where to find that info. Woosah has him listed as 41207 in the editor. Which is 'new maori best head 14'. but thats in the editor I don't know where to find his actually head for 08?

i found his player id. my bad it is the dbindex which is 32607. assign his face id to 32607 (this face id is not originally in the editor or the data .gob file of rugby 08 you are making a new one). then run ea sports rugby 08 and start a game with quade cooper playing eg. reds vs brumbies. while loading the game there should be an 'error loading with an async load of .... .big file'. you rename the q.cooper .big file to the .... using windows explorer. hope this helps.

im sorry im new to this whole modding thing could someone please explain to me how do i import a face if it is name incorrectly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (savundra92 @ May 29 2009, 12:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
i found his player id. my bad it is the dbindex which is 32607. assign his face id to 32607 (this face id is not originally in the editor or the data .gob file of rugby 08 you are making a new one). then run ea sports rugby 08 and start a game with quade cooper playing eg. reds vs brumbies. while loading the game there should be an 'error loading with an async load of .... .big file'. you rename the q.cooper .big file to the .... using windows explorer. hope this helps.[/b]

Tried playing the game numerious times but I never got the error message, and the 32607 is just a created face on Quade. Not sure whats going on with the mod. Must not be too many Reds fans egger to get Cooper because I still can't find any other mod other than the one Aussie Pack. I think I'll put Quade back to the basic maori face and play the game as is. Unless you can think of anything else. ?

Latest posts