Tattoo Mod Version 3.0:
Untitled-1-3.jpg

DOWNLOAD!:
Tattoos: https://rapidshare.com/files/460546495/Tattooultimatemod.zip
Roster: https://rapidshare.com/files/4577833...og.ros__2_.zip
V3.0 Changes
Better New Zealand Maori Design added.
Better Samoan Tattoo Added
3 Variants and leg tattoo added to one variant.
Currently working on single arm tattoos.

Team Kits:
Coming soon:
Queensland Reds 2011 Kit + Queensland Reds 2011 fantasy Kit of my own design (Will be CCC)
Manu Samoa 2011 Kit
Tonga 2011 Kit
Fiji 2011 Kit
Russia 2011 Kit
USA 2011 kit

Faces:
Coming soon:
Digby Ioane (featuring neck tattoo)
New Quade Cooper face
Peter Hynes
New Henry Tuilagi face
Scott Higginbotham
Beau Robinson
Mo Schwalger

Last edited:
Sorry was meant to do this today, but he Forum was down, the Digby Tattoo error is still there even if I move the tattoo to its correct place D: will try and fix this topic tomorrow.

Thanks so much mate! The Tattoos look awesome!

New Release of the Tattoo mod coming out tomorrow, will include a much better third set, so that all skin sets other than white can have tattoo's, this update is aimed at providing new tattoos for full sleeved players like Mo Schwalger
Tattoo1comp.jpg

In game looks like Ma'a Nonu's before he got the full sleeve
Tattoo2comp.jpg

In game looks like Hosea Gears
Tattoo3comp.jpg

In game looks like Mo Schwalgers

Last edited:
just great!! awsome work dude... one thing: could you upload it to another server because I'm having trouble with this one... thanks and great work!

MANY THANKS BUDDY!! do you think it would be possible to creat an "ARM-GUARD MODE" for caucasian players?? what do you think? Many players are using it nowadays I think... THANKS

MANY THANKS BUDDY!! do you think it would be possible to creat an "ARM-GUARD MODE" for caucasian players?? what do you think? Many players are using it nowadays I think... THANKS

I'll try, but I'll have to release it as an optional one.

In the next few days I will be releasing a Current up to date Super 15 roster however it will not feature the Rebels, I'm sorry, It will be a completely scratch made roster.

In the next few days I will be releasing a Current up to date Super 15 roster however it will not feature the Rebels, I'm sorry, It will be a completely scratch made roster.

Sweet man try not to not over rate players like some other rosters i've been given

Can you plz post a link for the baselayers/skins/undershirts, want to download them...???

Hey mate, awesome mod!! have you found a way to get it all working in world league mode yet? cheers

Latest posts