A

ak47

:D :bana: :cheers: :bravo:

YES YES YES - SEEING THEM IN ABOUT - 8 HOURS

YES THE MOTHER OF WOLVES

i will go home first and change into something
cumfy...............definately go to fox studios for beers

i'll finish close to 4pm, so will squeeze in some beers locally then head
onto the Fox n Lion (pub @ Fox studios), where a Wolf will be looking upon them, and its Mother

Did you see them on rove - THIS CONCERT IS GOING TO BE
SPECIAL.................the best live act on Rove i have seen.....not that
Rove is a benchmark or anything, but he has had some big acts before, but
the Wolf owned it last night

Now the bets are on..........................

its paying $1.05 that we will see the most ludicrous looking
goth/freakazoid on the planet ever before.

$1.20 to see the first trenchcoat in the first 5mins on entry
$1.50 to see the horizontal beetlejuice stockings from a goth chick
$25.00 to see any raving glowstick pinga mingas

LETS ROCK!!!!!

P.S U2 announced dates - Nov 10-11 Sydney shows!!!!!

they were down in melb last weekend and i walked past festival hall to go catch the wallabies v saf game at a pub. i like wolfmother but i thought the average age of the crowd was strange. all these 15 and 16 year olds dressed like ashley simpson. strange!! i thought they'd have a stlightly older crowd of fans

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum@Jul 21 2006, 03:43 PM
all these 15 and 16 year olds dressed like ashley simpson. strange!!
:D :bravo:

mate that is mint :cheers:

too young for me, but a away better view than the horror goth freak show

should be a mixed crowd, coz

a. they are new
b. they play melodic rock
c. it sounds like 70's rock

may even see some poeple my parent age - even parents friends - now that would errrrr....weird :unsure: :ph34r:

i dunno what it is (maybe i'm on drugs) but there's a hint of zed zepellin in wolfmother. that's my opinion anyway.

true about the eye candy, but it was just weird. seeing them made me feel old even though i don't look or feel as old as i am.

Originally posted by InsaneAsylum@Jul 21 2006, 05:53 PM
i dunno what it is (maybe i'm on drugs) but there's a hint of zed zepellin in wolfmother. that's my opinion anyway.
You're not on drugs, I noticed that too.

I quite like Wolfmother, it's definately different to what I would usually listen to though.

that's true, i'm more of a hard trance/hardstyle person although i haven't been clubbing for years.

Yeah wolfmother are pretty dam awsome, the singers got some pretty mean chops as well a? that always make a band just a little bit better

I saw their album being advertized on the telly the other day, thought I heard it before then I remembered they were on the R06 soundtrack. Pretty cool sound

What does Chops mean NEck?

there latest song, woman is good. but i havent really gotten into them. eveyones like wow - led zep. its not. its close, but its just the same genre. i hate it when someone, such as a radio station, or promos hype up a band like that. its the next led zeppelin. they are EXACTLY the same. they dont. they dont have the power druming of bonham, which every member of led zep said actually made them, they dont have the legendary guitaring of jimmy page. they dont have the innovation of john paul jones, and they dont have the carisma of robert plant.

not writing them off, im just writing off radio stations etc. but i can very easly see them pulling off a great live gig.

speaking of led zeppelinness - the datsuns, on there last album, out of sight - they actually worked with jpj. that particular album, i dont recall hearing any led zep in it. but a new album will be out soon, and there first single from it is out. stuck here for days - with the slide guitar :D the datsuns > wolfmother

Latest posts