• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Woolmer's death - being treated as suspicious

Calling a spade a spade, if it were any other cricketing nations coach, would we have initially thought something didn't add up? I doubt it.

On a side note, did that movie about Hansie Cronje ever come out, would like to see it if it did...

Let's not go nuts here...before we accuse anyone of murder let's just wait too see what happened. The man deserved better than to have his untimely death used a sly stick to beat Pakistan with.

I am no fan of theirs but all this innuendo doesn't really help.
[/b]

Well I'll just keep my big, fat, know-nothing mouth shut in future then won't I. Sorry R's-a-R

<div class='quotemain'>
Let's not go nuts here...before we accuse anyone of murder let's just wait too see what happened. The man deserved better than to have his untimely death used a sly stick to beat Pakistan with.

I am no fan of theirs but all this innuendo doesn't really help.
[/b]

Well I'll just keep my big, fat, know-nothing mouth shut in future then won't I. Sorry R's-a-R [/b][/quote]

Haha lol its all good mate :)...just like me, you weren't any the wiser

Haha lol its all good mate :)...just like me, you weren't any the wiser
[/b]

I'm stunned by this....it's just truly beyond the pale.

Unspeakably horrible for everyone...Friends, family, colleagues & not least of all the Caribean in general. They've invested so much into putting on a good world cup for everyone and now it'll just be remembered for this.

I just can't get my head round it...

Some people were talking of calling the CWC off...It most likely won't, but it must be pandemonium over there for some of the players, public and officials.

Could be be as a result of corruption in Pakistani Cricket?
Or could it be a disgruntled burglar or fan?
[/b]

Colonel Mustard in the conservatory with the candlestick!

this is disguting!!

absolutely disgusting!!

i hope the c*** is bought to justice as soon as possible!!

I certainly wasn't impressed with Malcolm Speed in his interview with Tony Cozier today, this is a colossal security f*** up and he doesn't seem to be that contrite over it, just passing the questions over and talking about some exciting cricket that's ahead. Get your priorities straight and get your house in order so that cricket coaches aren't being murdered during ICC tournaments.

Typical Malcolm Speed.

He can't talk properly because of the huge dildo the <strike>South Continent</strike> sub-continent have jammed up his arse.

The ICC don't have any say over anything these days, nobody takes them seriously.

I take it you are meaning sub-continent?

Anyhow, I must say that I agree with one point in this discussion more than any other.

The ICC isn't just a toothless tiger, but a blind, lame and retarded tiger.

I know that sounds humorous, but I mean that dead seriously.

(I'm not referring to the terrible Woolmer situation with that last comment. More the ICC's behaviour in general over all the controversial issues of recent years)

I certainly wasn't impressed with Malcolm Speed in his interview with Tony Cozier today, this is a colossal security f*** up and he doesn't seem to be that contrite over it, just passing the questions over and talking about some exciting cricket that's ahead. Get your priorities straight and get your house in order so that cricket coaches aren't being murdered during ICC tournaments.
[/b]

Couldn`t agree more with that mate. At best for the ICC, a monumental security farkup.

If it ends up being related to match-fixing, as one of the current theories goes, this will be an even worse indictment of the ICC- they`ve had 7 years since Hansiegate broke to get to the bottom of this mess, and if Woolmer had to pay with his life for this sort of thing, it`ll be the last cricket I ever watch. Even if match-fixing was not involved, the whole situation still reeks of complete incompetence and ignorance from mr. Speed and co.

The quicker the whole freaking ICC management resigns, the quicker world cricket`ll be able to move forward. Such a pity that a great bloke like Bob Woolmer had to pay with his life for their freaking incompetence.

This is becoming a farce.

Now Jamaican police have announced that they are turning their attention towards then possibility of Bob Woolmer being poisoned in order to incapacitate him before being strangled.

It'll end up like the death of Rasputin: first they shot him, then they drowned him, and then they had to finish him off with a knife.

This is becoming a farce.

Now Jamaican police have announced that they are turning their attention towards then possibility of Bob Woolmer being poisoned in order to incapacitate him before being strangled.
[/b]
How is that a farce?

If I wanted to kill someone, I would rather they were incapitated when I did the deed rather than have them fight back.

Exactly, think of someone of woolmers size fighting back... thats a lot of meat to grab hold off also they needed to do it so he didn't make too much noise as they were trying to make the death look like natural causes... so i don't know where you get a farce from...

The police have to investigate every avenue, so that they can get killer...

YES IM QUITE AWARE OF ALL THAT RIPPER AND GETOFMELAND!

I meant farce in the way that instead of investigating it and sayin "right, this is the cause of death" and bringing up suspicions of how he died and ideas along the way, they have said different things have killed him or he has been killed different ways in assurance.

You can blame the Media for that.... as they have information that has been leaked then force the police into releasing a statement...

Like I said tho, they are having to investigate it all... the postmortem came back with no clear results..

Latest posts